January 3rd, 2011 | Author: Al(ex)
Via Squier’s Facebook page comes a fancy image showing new Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar and Jazzmaster models with the note “Coming Soon!”.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Very unique and heavily modified lefty jagstang! RT @holiday311: Check out this item I found on eBay: http://t.co/9WEuatiuuL about 21 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New feature added to registry for jag-stang owners. The ability to set a default or primary image. Details here - http://t.co/dEsg655xzS 03:19:11 PM June 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good read! RT @wdfilmmaker: "I SOLD MY JAG-STANG TO BUY A JAGUAR" http://t.co/BFELwI2wpn #kurtcobain #fenderguitars 06:38:07 AM June 06, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mellomellocafe: 2 guitars taken from mello Monday night. Hoffner Congress and Fender Jagstang. Pls RT. http://t.co/YY9bMwtdfJ 10:07:58 AM May 29, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Recent Blog Posts
- New 2013 Fender Custom Shop Jaguar and Jazzmasters
- Another HNB Project: Metallic Green Jag-Stang
- Introducing the Jag-Stang Registry
- New Fender Pawn Shop Guitars
- HNB’s Walnut Stained Jag-Stang Project
- HNB’s Silver Sparkle Jagmaster Project
- Happy Holidays from jag-stang.com!
- Bob Berryhill on his Fender Jaguar
- NT on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?
- Mick on Tightening that Dynamic Vibrato tremolo arm
- Regaton on I hear people always saying that the Jaguar sucks for distortion, and I’ll have to have humbuckers installed. Can the Jaguar sound distorted?
- Dillonthehippy on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?
- DK on Fender Jaguar or Jazzmaster? Which did you choose?
- almost a spaceman on Are You A Squier Super-Sonic Fan?
- Kells on Do you have any info on the DiMarzio H-3 or H-8?
- Aldrin on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?