rockman1994

Guitar strings

117 posts in this topic

I know this is going to sound Kurtsey but i now use GHS .10 and i switched from Dean's because Deans are $14 and GHS are $6 and I have a new leg of the tour to head on to and we rember i'm a stringbreaker/pick breaker oh and rember buy my new album bucket of guts sold in ####ty corporate stores every where YAY!!!! #### you wall*mart after the tour I will return to my small ####hole apartment in northern america and get yelled at by my bitch of a wife a year later I will fake my death and come back as jesus and eat a baby deer with a salad fork from the inside out because I'm a fat American and as a fat American I need salt and butter and lard on the baby deer oh,and don't forget all teh artificial perservatives.

I know this is going to sound Kurtsey but i now use GHS .10 and i switched from Dean's because Deans are $14 and GHS are $6 and I have a new leg of the tour to head on to and we rember i'm a stringbreaker/pick breaker oh and rember buy my new album bucket of guts sold in #### corporate stores every where YAY!!!! #### you wall*mart after the tour I will return to my small #### apartment in northern america and get yelled at by my bitch of a wife a year later I will fake my death and come back as jesus and eat a baby deer with a salad fork from the inside out because I'm a fat American and as a fat American I need salt and butter and lard on the baby deer oh,and don't forget all teh artificial perservatives.

:lol::lol::lol:

I know this is going to sound Kurtsey but i now use GHS .10 and i switched from Dean's because Deans are $14 and GHS are $6 and I have a new leg of the tour to head on to and we rember i'm a stringbreaker/pick breaker oh and rember buy my new album bucket of guts sold in #### corporate stores every where YAY!!!! #### you wall*mart after the tour I will return to my small #### apartment in northern america and get yelled at by my bitch of a wife a year later I will fake my death and come back as jesus and eat a baby deer with a salad fork from the inside out because I'm a fat American and as a fat American I need salt and butter and lard on the baby deer oh,and don't forget all teh artificial perservatives.

please go away, youre just plain annoying now :|

please go away, youre just plain annoying now :|

listen to chris, please.

chris i love you, and next time i come to kennilworth im gonna come to ur garage and make a video of me playing teh kurtz on ur orange guitar, just for lolz.

ok, bring your jazzmaster so i can play too, we can do smells like teen spirit and then we'll play the best song kurdt wrote, the man who sold the world :wink:

ok, bring your jazzmaster so i can play too, we can do smells like teen spirit and then we'll play the best song kurdt wrote, the man who sold the world :wink:

dun forget to do Drain You and Polly :wink:

dude we seriously need vids of that it'd be freaking epic, you guys could bust out your flannel and everything.

infact ill grow my hair and be Ddave instead :lol:

infact ill grow my hair and be Ddave instead :lol:

haha, what makes it more funny is one day you going to see a message from me on facebook, and ur going to be like urrggghhh what teh ####zzz does this 15/16 year old weirdo wannt with me!! lol

wait, aren' you 15/16?

i dont feel pedophilic anymore :)

yeah im in the same school year as you iirc

yeah year 11, worst school year, all of the gcses etc.

such a #### year . . .

at least i can stalk chris and steal his orange guitar.

You do know that David Bowie wrote that right? :rolleyes:

Also so this isn't a pointless bump I guess I should add in that I use 11-54s on all of my guitars, and they get me a perfect tone for grungy stuff. Also since most of what I play is more influenced by Screaming trees rather than Nirvana it may not be helpful.

You do know that David Bowie wrote that right? :rolleyes:

Also so this isn't a pointless bump I guess I should add in that I use 11-54s on all of my guitars, and they get me a perfect tone for grungy stuff. Also since most of what I play is more influenced by Screaming trees rather than Nirvana it may not be helpful.

nah having influences aside from Nirvana is a very good thing

Thread from the dead thread from the dead!

I just re-read the whole thing. Great stuff.

I'm gonna do that all night now. Re read old threads.

Damn. I just read this without being high, and I feel like an idiot for my last post.:lol:

I couldn't even detect that sarcasm. I'm such a fvcking loser.:lol:

Well, get to smokin' Sully! :-smokin Speaking of which...oh wait, the strings...well, I use .11's on my 25.5" scale Tele, and a high action, and my left hand is starting to hate me for it as I'm entering the 30's...but my ears won't let me quit 'em! I suggest working up to them, and using proper technique from day one... But, damn, heavy string make EVERY guitar sound better, and play better, IMHO. I don't like the sloppy feel of the light stuff..for an average height man, I have unusually long arms and large hands, and I get a little grabby with the neck, and the big strings kinda put me back in my place if you catch my drift. On my Mustang, I have .11's, but with the 24" scale, they feel a little loose, but still nice. I'm going .12's or .13's I think with that one. Anyvaporizationways....see you in the clouds, my Irish brother! :wacko: