This. 8)
myspace.com/angelovaband

#102 kurdt Cobain

kurdt Cobain

Senior Member R1

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:15 PM

I know this is going to sound Kurtsey but i now use GHS .10 and i switched from Dean's because Deans are $14 and GHS are $6 and I have a new leg of the tour to head on to and we rember i'm a stringbreaker/pick breaker oh and rember buy my new album bucket of guts sold in ####ty corporate stores every where YAY!!!! #### you wall*mart after the tour I will return to my small ####hole apartment in northern america and get yelled at by my bitch of a wife a year later I will fake my death and come back as jesus and eat a baby deer with a salad fork from the inside out because I'm a fat American and as a fat American I need salt and butter and lard on the baby deer oh,and don't forget all teh artificial perservatives.
R idiculous
A ttitudes
C aused by
I gnorance in
S ocietys
M ind

#103 foxyloxy

foxyloxy

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia.

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

I know this is going to sound Kurtsey but i now use GHS .10 and i switched from Dean's because Deans are $14 and GHS are $6 and I have a new leg of the tour to head on to and we rember i'm a stringbreaker/pick breaker oh and rember buy my new album bucket of guts sold in #### corporate stores every where YAY!!!! #### you wall*mart after the tour I will return to my small #### apartment in northern america and get yelled at by my bitch of a wife a year later I will fake my death and come back as jesus and eat a baby deer with a salad fork from the inside out because I'm a fat American and as a fat American I need salt and butter and lard on the baby deer oh,and don't forget all teh artificial perservatives.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gibson SG (Bare Knuckles Cold sweat pups), Death by audio fuzz war, Limited edition cry baby, Black arts toneworks Pharaoh, MI audio BBD, Melekko 616, Boss DD7, Hardwire RV-7 one line out into a EHX HOG into a Hiwatt Higain 100, Marshall1960AX, Second line out of the RV-7 into an Orange Rockerverb 100 MI With a Framas Dragon 4x12 cab (Loaded with Red coat Private Jack speakers).

#104 JaguarOW

JaguarOW

Official President of Josh

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:04 AM

I know this is going to sound Kurtsey but i now use GHS .10 and i switched from Dean's because Deans are $14 and GHS are $6 and I have a new leg of the tour to head on to and we rember i'm a stringbreaker/pick breaker oh and rember buy my new album bucket of guts sold in #### corporate stores every where YAY!!!! #### you wall*mart after the tour I will return to my small #### apartment in northern america and get yelled at by my bitch of a wife a year later I will fake my death and come back as jesus and eat a baby deer with a salad fork from the inside out because I'm a fat American and as a fat American I need salt and butter and lard on the baby deer oh,and don't forget all teh artificial perservatives.

please go away, youre just plain annoying now :|
Needs tort

#105 gilmourish

gilmourish

Senior Member R3

• Members
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

please go away, youre just plain annoying now :|

listen to chris, please.

chris i love you, and next time i come to kennilworth im gonna come to ur garage and make a video of me playing teh kurtz on ur orange guitar, just for lolz.

DO NOT CALL ME PONGO!

#106 JaguarOW

JaguarOW

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:42 PM

ok, bring your jazzmaster so i can play too, we can do smells like teen spirit and then we'll play the best song kurdt wrote, the man who sold the world :wink:
Needs tort

#107 feedbackismyfriend

feedbackismyfriend

Head of Lo-Fi Recordings

• Members
  • 2,579 posts
  • LocationFreaking SoCal

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

ok, bring your jazzmaster so i can play too, we can do smells like teen spirit and then we'll play the best song kurdt wrote, the man who sold the world :wink:

dun forget to do Drain You and Polly :wink:
dude we seriously need vids of that it'd be freaking epic, you guys could bust out your flannel and everything.
would it bother you more if we used guns?

#108 JaguarOW

JaguarOW

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

infact ill grow my hair and be Ddave instead :lol:
Needs tort

#109 gilmourish

gilmourish

Senior Member R3

• Members
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

infact ill grow my hair and be Ddave instead :lol:

haha, what makes it more funny is one day you going to see a message from me on facebook, and ur going to be like urrggghhh what teh ####zzz does this 15/16 year old weirdo wannt with me!! lol

wait, aren' you 15/16?

i dont feel pedophilic anymore :)

DO NOT CALL ME PONGO!

#110 JaguarOW

JaguarOW

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:20 PM

yeah im in the same school year as you iirc
Needs tort

#111 gilmourish

gilmourish

Senior Member R3

• Members
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

yeah im in the same school year as you iirc

yeah year 11, worst school year, all of the gcses etc.

such a #### year . . .

at least i can stalk chris and steal his orange guitar.

DO NOT CALL ME PONGO!

#112 irish_punk13

irish_punk13

Member R3

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:28 PM

You do know that David Bowie wrote that right? :-rollen

Also so this isn't a pointless bump I guess I should add in that I use 11-54s on all of my guitars, and they get me a perfect tone for grungy stuff. Also since most of what I play is more influenced by Screaming trees rather than Nirvana it may not be helpful.

Cobang was a terrible guitarist.
Stop trying to be like him.

#113 feedbackismyfriend

feedbackismyfriend

Head of Lo-Fi Recordings

• Members
  • 2,579 posts
  • LocationFreaking SoCal

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

You do know that David Bowie wrote that right? :-rollen

Also so this isn't a pointless bump I guess I should add in that I use 11-54s on all of my guitars, and they get me a perfect tone for grungy stuff. Also since most of what I play is more influenced by Screaming trees rather than Nirvana it may not be helpful.

nah having influences aside from Nirvana is a very good thing
would it bother you more if we used guns?

#114 NathanStang75

NathanStang75

kvlt metalzzz

• Members
  • 2,678 posts
  • LocationSheffield, U.K.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

Thread from the dead thread from the dead!

I just re-read the whole thing. Great stuff.

I'm gonna do that all night now. Re read old threads.
Is the Tele Bass done yet?

#115 irish_punk13

irish_punk13

Member R3

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

Damn. I just read this without being high, and I feel like an idiot for my last post.:lol:
I couldn't even detect that sarcasm. I'm such a fvcking loser.:lol:

Cobang was a terrible guitarist.
Stop trying to be like him.

#116 SA 65

SA 65

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:18 AM

Well, get to smokin' Sully! :-smokin Speaking of which...oh wait, the strings...well, I use .11's on my 25.5" scale Tele, and a high action, and my left hand is starting to hate me for it as I'm entering the 30's...but my ears won't let me quit 'em! I suggest working up to them, and using proper technique from day one... But, damn, heavy string make EVERY guitar sound better, and play better, IMHO. I don't like the sloppy feel of the light stuff..for an average height man, I have unusually long arms and large hands, and I get a little grabby with the neck, and the big strings kinda put me back in my place if you catch my drift. On my Mustang, I have .11's, but with the 24" scale, they feel a little loose, but still nice. I'm going .12's or .13's I think with that one. Anyvaporizationways....see you in the clouds, my Irish brother! :wacko:

#117 badmotorfinger

badmotorfinger

Member R2

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

Posted Image

slap a pair of these on and you're good to rock.
1996 Lefty Fender MIJ Jaguar (SOLD)
1996 Lefty Fender MIJ Mustang (SOLD)
1976 Lefty Ibanez "Lawsuit" Les Paul Custom (SOLD)
1998 Green/Matamp Legend 140 Master Volume Unit
197? Traynor YT-15 2X15 Cab
1971 Sunn 1200s Head (SOLD)
1978 Sunn Beta Lead Head
1976 Ampeg V4 with matching 4x10 Cab (SOLD)
199? Sunn Reissue 2x15 Cab (SOLD)
1973 Traynor YBA-1 (SOLD)
1973 Traynor YF-10 4X10 Cab (SOLD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users