Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al(ex)

The Introductions Thread

120 posts in this topic

Is that yours in the picture of your avatar?

yeah, thats me about 6 years ago

33ux1sz.jpg

yeah, thats me about 6 years ago

33ux1sz.jpg

nice pic man! welcome to the forum (i've been gone for a while)

name:stone landes

hobbies/interests:guitar,saxaphone,smoking,poetry,writing,being with friends

guitars:modified danelectro 57(aqua blue),danelectro 57(aqua burst),modified ibanez rg 470(black)(still working on),epiphone les paul 100(heritage cherry burst),kramer focus 2000(black),samick coustic,ibanez g300 bass(pearl blue) yes i like danelecro and ibanez...im sorry

my bands:lovecraft(broken up),the misgiven(broken up),kimo,the stillborn

influences/favorite bands:BRADLEY NOWELL/SUBLIME!!!!!,nirvana,mudhoney,travis brown band,the groove kings,the dirty heads,sex pistols,nofx,pennywise,eric clapton,bad brains,the dead milkmen,glue ear,ras m.g.,rkl,rancid,patti smith,the ramones,the white stripes,david bowie,radiohead,the misfits,brandon grigsby,bleachbath,dixie waste,deadhorse,beef masters,smashing pumpkins,dead kennedys,and soooo many others!!!

other influences:marijuana,ciggarettes,atari,alchohal,ryan hahn,william burroughs,comic books,band shirts,denim,leather,FLANNEL,converse high tops,wait what...

amps/pedals(almost forgot):fender m80,vox wah,big muff pi

yes i like ska/punk and ummm i hope you all will accept me in the family!!!

Name: Christopher Louck

D.O.B: 7/12/1979

Guitars: (In sig.)

Other Interests/Hobbies: Anime, MMORPG, Art, Electroincs

Guitar Hero: Stevie Ray Vaughn

5267923566_9ab251effe.jpg

DSC08794 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

Name: Gerald Parel

Interest: guess what :D

My guitar life changed the day I bought my "jagercaster" (usually called "telemaster")

Now all the formal guitars like Les Paul and Strat have little interest to me.

The last plank I bought (a jagmaster aquired two days ago) got me there.

So...

HI everyone! ^^

Masked.jpg

ello,

name: david

guitar: '96 fender duosonic, mid'90s samick SG.

fx: crybaby,zoom ultrafuzz, boss oc2 octave, sovtek bassballs (tweaked), boss ds2 turbo dist, chord ph20 phaser, rocktron hypnotic flange.

amp: none currently but getting a blackstar ht20 or an orange tiny terror at some point soon i hope.

idols: billy corgan, steve albini, tom morello, matt bellamy, kurt cobain, chuck berry, daniel johns, bill hicks, john cleese, charlie brooker, johny vegas, cyndi lauper, malcolm tucker...

job: ####tail bar-steward

other interests: guitar, 'geo-politics', guitar, herbs, guitar, drink, conspiracy theories, guitar, fun.

think that about covers it

Hello to all, my name is Silvester and i am new here in forum i want to take part in discussions and looking forward to share views and ideas with others thanks .

hello,

name: Daniel.I used to be a noob here (A.K.A teh kurdtz kid)

guitar:Moded Squier Jagmaster (phase&coil taps),Samick Telecaster,SX Jazzmaster,Squier Miller Lite Strat.,First act,Trinity River acoustic,Harmony acoustic,Fender Telecaster bass,and soon Squier J. Mascis Jazzmaster

fx: crybaby,boss DS-1,08 Big Muff Pi,79-80? Big Muff Pi,Starcaster dist.,digitech RP70,Boss DS-5L.

amp: Epiphone twin,Fender Frontman 25r,Kustom 210 bass stack.

idols:J. Mascis,John Lennon,Jimi Hendrix,Paul McCartney,Mark Arm,Steve Turner,King Buzzo,Steve Albini,Sonic youth<3

job: none,atm.

other interests: Guitars,herb,philosophy,psychedelia,underground art/music,and reading.

Hello Everyone....I am Kelly, I am new here. I am really glad that I join here. Hope to learn more and gain friends.

Welcome All, it's good to meet you!

Wow, this forum is still going eh? Any old people remember me?

I remember the giff haha, what's been going on?

I remember the giff haha, what's been going on?

Oh this and that, school-work-music projects. Still rocking the Mustang on occasion of course

Oh this and that, school-work-music projects. Still rocking the Mustang on occasion of course

do you have any recordings up? i would like to hear them. :)

do you have any recordings up? i would like to hear them. :)

I was this close to saying, meh, all the stuff I have online is pretty s*&t. But here it is(Red door demo is pretty s*&t) soundcloud.com/hamrat

And yourself?

I was this close to saying, meh, all the stuff I have online is pretty s*&t. But here it is(Red door demo is pretty s*&t) soundcloud.com/hamrat

And yourself?

It's cool man, i mean tbh it needs work but it has really good potential i really like the musical styles and overall feel of the songs. i've been doing #### all man. I've got some sloppy stuff on sound cloud but it's nothing really. still if you want to give it a listen feel free.

Hello everyone... this is Javin Miller, new member to this forum... I'm a software engineer in New Mexico.. Nice to join here...

I decided to join here because I know I can learn more. I am Karylle, I love these forum. I hope I will enjoy my stay as much as I can gain more friends. I am having fun so far.