Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxyloxy

New Song

5 posts in this topic

Hi gang, it's been a while I've been very busy working and playing music but yesterday I spent about 11 hours straight working on this song. give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Only scrap metal and guitars where used in the making of this music.

I like it. It has a tool feel. It would make a great transition in between 2 songs or as background music when a band enters. I don't know if i would sing over it. You could certainly sample movies and put the words over it or chant over it. Well done. I am wrapping one up myself and i spent hours on the feedback to get it right and it still isn't exactly where i want it. All i have left is to sing and i'm intimidated by singing. I may have to get smashed and then sing! ha. Thanks for letting me check it out, as i said, it's great man. I have the instrumental part of mine basically done and uploaded as a video and i can put it somewhere if you want to hear it.

I like it. It has a tool feel. It would make a great transition in between 2 songs or as background music when a band enters. I don't know if i would sing over it. You could certainly sample movies and put the words over it or chant over it. Well done. I am wrapping one up myself and i spent hours on the feedback to get it right and it still isn't exactly where i want it. All i have left is to sing and i'm intimidated by singing. I may have to get smashed and then sing! ha. Thanks for letting me check it out, as i said, it's great man. I have the instrumental part of mine basically done and uploaded as a video and i can put it somewhere if you want to hear it.

I would love to hear it! I know what you mean with singing. that's sort of why i make music that has no place for vocals so i don't have to worry about it so much. I have had this Ideal to take some loops from audio books and place that over the song, but it's going to take time, Ill also get around to remixing some time. it's really hard to get the exact idea you have in the final product, but don't get to caught up in trying to nail it the exact way you first thought of it a song always needs room to evolve. Shoot me a PM when it's done :)

41 hours of vocals and 46 hours of guitar and...done! I finished it and i sang. It took forever for a 5 minute song!! I wrote some instrumentals too that got picked up for a movie, so that's neat. Writing a song and playing all the instruments is a #### load of work! At this pace, i should have my entire demo done by ...a long time from now!