Posts Tagged ‘the melvins’
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @IanWilsonUK: Had this bad boy for 10 years, this year! #jagstang #kurtcobain http://t.co/0cPEpohWSD about 19 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nice collection! RT @jeflacombe: @Fender my babies.....jagstang& Jaguar Kurt Cobain http://t.co/CxIhH0TPaF 07:07:46 PM April 11, 2014 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking great!! RT @dallonweekes: White pickups on the Jagstang! Dig it http://t.co/8n29onkm6i 07:06:41 PM April 11, 2014 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome to our first Indonesia registered jagstang owned by @achelicut ! http://t.co/iTEMeUq3nu 08:07:53 AM April 04, 2014 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ChurchStreetMc: @FenderGBI It's P from @HentaiBabies gigging with an original Jagstang! Don't see that every day.. http://t.co/z87v7mWK… 09:45:10 AM April 03, 2014 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Recent Blog Posts
- Summary of Nirvana Hall Of Fame and Secret Aftershow News at Antiquiet
- Jim Root On His Signature Jazzmaster
- Troy Van Leeuwen On His Signature Jazzmaster
- Historical Jag-Stang Article on Fender site
- New Fender Custom Shop – 1964 Closet Classic Jazzmaster
- New American Special Mustang and Jazzmaster from Fender
- Fender Bringing Back The Starcaster and Coronado
- New 2013 Fender Custom Shop Jaguar and Jazzmasters
- Bluez Guitar on Fender Jaguar or Jazzmaster? Which did you choose?
- Sean B on Do you have any info on the DiMarzio H-3 or H-8?
- Paul Alisauskas on Fender Jaguar / Jazzmaster Bridge Mod
- David G on Get The Most From Your Jaguar Bridge
- NT on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?
- Mick on Tightening that Dynamic Vibrato tremolo arm
- Regaton on I hear people always saying that the Jaguar sucks for distortion, and I’ll have to have humbuckers installed. Can the Jaguar sound distorted?
- Dillonthehippy on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?