Posts Tagged ‘the melvins’
Follow Us On Twitter
- Skwisgaar Skwigelf of Dethklok and the Epiphone "Thunderhorse" Explorer - (youtube video) http://t.co/DADhhM0NwH 09:04:05 AM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New 2013 Fender Custom Shop Jaguar and Jazzmasters!! http://t.co/FZiMfTW1Qw 11:43:31 AM May 06, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @iheartguitar: From the archives: The very first Fiesta Red @Fender EVER. http://t.co/OgZrbXJTD0 07:21:09 AM May 05, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Over 50 jag-stangs now in the registry. Add yours today! http://t.co/tEnpEVmHFE Gotta find them all! :p 07:34:57 AM April 30, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Recent Blog Posts
- New 2013 Fender Custom Shop Jaguar and Jazzmasters
- Another HNB Project: Metallic Green Jag-Stang
- Introducing the Jag-Stang Registry
- New Fender Pawn Shop Guitars
- HNB’s Walnut Stained Jag-Stang Project
- HNB’s Silver Sparkle Jagmaster Project
- Happy Holidays from jag-stang.com!
- Bob Berryhill on his Fender Jaguar
- NT on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?
- Mick on Tightening that Dynamic Vibrato tremolo arm
- Regaton on I hear people always saying that the Jaguar sucks for distortion, and I’ll have to have humbuckers installed. Can the Jaguar sound distorted?
- Dillonthehippy on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?
- DK on Fender Jaguar or Jazzmaster? Which did you choose?
- almost a spaceman on Are You A Squier Super-Sonic Fan?
- Kells on Do you have any info on the DiMarzio H-3 or H-8?
- Aldrin on What happened to the Fender Cyclone?