We often get questions from folks newly interested in the jag and jazzy like this one. So this post is for you owners out there to share your thoughts.
Are you a Fender Jaguar or Jazzmaster owner? What led you to your choice? And if you happen to own both we want to hear your comparisons between the two guitars.
While very similar on the surface the Jaguar and Jazzmaster have some basic differences. Below are some of the technical differences between the Classic Player Jaguar and Jazzmaster.
- The jazzmaster has a 25.5″ scale neck while the jaguar has a 24″ scale neck.
- The jazzmaster has 21 medium jumbo frets – the jaguar 22.
- The controls and pickup switching are different between the two.
- The significant differences between the pickups of the two.
- The new classic player jaguars also have more pickup options like the dual humbucker jaguar model.
With those basic differences what ultimately led to your choice? What do you recommend people currently shopping for one or the other look out for?
Thanks for sharing!