Every 6 months or so we like to take a look back at how the Registry has evolved during that time period. And we like to say a big THANK YOU! to all the jag-stang owners out there who have participated by adding their guitar info. It’s been very interesting to get a feel for just how many jag-stangs are out there and where they’ve all ended up.
Below is the summary of data with the changes from the last 6 months in bold. Some of the interesting changes are: +76 new guitars over the last 6 months plus the percentage of left handed models has dropped even lower that before.
- Total guitars: 274 (+76 guitars!)
- Handed – 95.3% right handed – 4.7% left handed (left dropped -0.8%)
- Color – Sonic Blue is the most popular color at 55.8%. (+0.8%)
- Modifications – around 41.2% of the guitars are listed as modified. (+1.2%)
- Countries – currently in 35 unique countries with most in the United States at 40.5%. (+4 new countries)
- Oldest – T016701 [Made In Japan] (no change)
- Newest – R010452 [Crafted In Japan] – This is the only CIJ we’ve seen with a leading ‘R’ serial number. (no change)
We plan to continue adding features and tweaks to The Registry and welcome input from everyone on desired features. If you haven’t yet added your jag-stang click the link below to get started.
–> Visit The Registry <–