Every so often we like to take a look back at how the Registry has evolved during the previous year or so. And we like to say a big THANK YOU! to all the jag-stang owners out there who have participated by adding their guitar info. It’s been very interesting to get a feel for just how many jag-stangs are out there and where they’ve all ended up.
Below is the summary of data with the changes from the last 14+ months in bold. Some of the interesting changes are: 152 new entries over the last 14 months! That’s about 10 new jag-stangs per month added.
- Total guitars: 426 (+152 guitars!)
- Handed – 94.8% right handed – 5.2% left handed (left gained +0.5%)
- Color – Sonic Blue is the most popular color at 56.1%. (+0.3%)
- Modifications – around 40.4% of the guitars are listed as modified. (-0.8%)
- Countries – currently in 39 unique countries with most in the United States at 40.4%. (+4 new countries)
- Oldest – T016701 [Made In Japan] (no change)
- Newest – R075779 [Crafted In Japan] – This is the only CIJ we’ve seen with a leading ‘R07’ serial number. (new entry)
We plan to continue adding features and tweaks to The Registry and welcome input from everyone on desired features. If you haven’t yet added your jag-stang click the link below to get started.
–> Visit The Registry <–