Where can I get a Jag-Stang whammy bar?

fender mustang tremelo arm

If you need to get a replacement tremelo arm for your jag-stang keep in mind that the jag-stang bridge is the same as a Fender mustang bridge.

So you can also look for a Fender Mustang Whammy Bar or Tremelo arm.

Note that there is a small allen screw that holds the tremelo arm in place. So if you’re missing that screw you will have issues keeping the tremelo arm set as you like.

Allparts carries a mustang tremelo arm for example. [allparts link]

2 thoughts on “Where can I get a Jag-Stang whammy bar?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *