iCEByTes said: i did Graphite nut cuz i love do bends and use whammy bar
if you dont use bends like crazy , dont use whammy bar, do Bone nut and lock down the bridge
Jag-stang tuning is instable i amoust fixed all problemns on mine
lol , did ton's mod's
one thing i reccommend to any jag-stang owner is change the Pup's
original ones are very crappy
also , turn off the #### caps lock , its sounds like you screaming
dont need act like troll here
You can do crazy bends on any type of nut, even a bit of dive bombing (I do it my squier strat with default plastic nut and trem, and my replacement AU$30 gotoh knockoff tuners). As long as you are using correct string guage for your nut and the nut is filed correctly, there shouldnt be any trouble.
It can be a number of reasons so here is my suggestion:
1. Tape the bridge posts. MAYBE it is moving while you play
2. Make sure you are restringing your guitar properly ie no string hair, streaching strings before tuning etc. Because even with locking tuners, strings still do slip and stretch.
3. Use an electronic tuner and if you already do, borrow a mates and see if that makes a difference
4. Look after your guitar better. If your guitar is going out of tune day to day, then maybe you are leaving it somewhere really cold or really hot, or maybe it gets knocked around regulary, all of which could put it out of tune. If so, put it in a case when not using it.
5. Send it to a guitar technician and save yourself the worry.