New Tele!

yup, u gotta love the teles, idk why they have the rep of being just a country guitar, u can prob get the best country tone out of a tele but they are ridonkulously versatile!!!!! u can get funk to metal, but of course i have the MIM nashville deluxe telecaster with the middle pickup which may be why my telecaster is so versatile. Anywho, no matter what people say, ya just gotta love them teles! :-D

but of course i have the MIM nashville deluxe telecaster with the middle pickup which may be why my telecaster is so versatile. Anywho, no matter what people say, ya just gotta love them teles! :-D

Yeah, mine's a '72 reissue thinline, awesome guitar, but not really that classic Tele sound, that's why I want a standard one to go with it, I properly love that classic Tele twang, ever since seeing a live DVD of Jeff Buckley.

it may not be the classic tele, but i mean '72 thinlines are actually quite orgasmic to be honest

That's why I baught it :-D. I love it and I'll never ever EVER be parted with it, I would just also like a standard one to go with it. Although, once I've finished my 6 String Bass I want to build this which will probably quench my need:

Telemaster.jpg