Will do, as this thing starts to take shape. I started the project in 2004 and never really made the time for it. I needed to decide on the colors and the electronics, but I figured it out now and I have some funky paint coming by mail and it's almost warm enough outside to spray!

Uh lets see: body from scratch, neck from USACG, many parts from original JS (bridge plate, control plate), some aftermarket (TOM, tuners, neck plate, nut, etc). I have fancy paint on the way which I hope to start spraying after exams, in about 3 weeks. It has a full strat scale (slightly enlarged body). Mahogany/ebony neck, alder/ash body, modified "Fender" H2 pickups...

Well I'm shootng for some kind of gold & green chameleon or flake thing. I have an aged pearl pickguard and the H2 pickups don't show any polepieces (like Lace Sensors but for humbuckers). If I chicken out, I'll most likely stick to green. Ironically I have a CBS neck with block inlays from Warmoth that I thought of putting on this one. I'm saving that for another project! The JS body shape is severely underrated IMO. I still say the 24" scale keeps it from being an awesome guitar and people should be copying it more!