Any Way To Find Your Mustangs Original Color?

Nah i think Inca Silver is to showy i play grunge alot so the silver is a little to flashy in my Opinion. I dont wanna be like the " tear stang ' fans or the sparkled stang owners of the world. im more of a traditionalist with my stangs lol. but hey keep voting while i get a drink, oh yeah whos the dude with the cowbell im sure someone asked this befor.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks thats a wicked green its like trans green kinda. my guitasr teachers jackson is a trans green kinda its wicked but he wants to sell it and i dont need another guitar i have 10 and im happy with my 1 Jackson Rhoads or i would buy it. but hey do you think i should change my bridge to a JB Jr.? its a vintage 1966 right now so but when i got to switch to it, it doesnt come on sometimes think its the PU?

if it's an intermittent problem, then odds are, it's either a bad switch or a loose wire. I doubt it's the pup.

Also, you don't have to stick with Fender colors. You can go to any automotive paint store and look through their many catalogs and choose any color you like.

Yeah my uncle owns a body shop worked on a 57 Chevy to redo it if he can redo a car i hope he can do a 66' Stang, Also thanks for all your help! i still need to put my stang together again. do you think Guitar Center would get the repair guy to repaint it?

no...have your uncle do it.

I could tell you, but since you have NO experience...this question would be better suited for your uncle. But, don't misunderstand me...I'm not blowing you off, it would take me far too long to explain it.

Also, when you go to remove all the elecs, take lots of good pics, or use tape to mark where what goes where. I don't want to have to spend half a day telling you where each wire goes. :shock:

Purplehaze19x

i envy your Mustang so much i want one or two ha. Mustangs are my favorite guitars next to the jaguar in terms of look, my Townshend is my back up and that was like 4 grand my mustangs where 600 each. I use a Marshall Half Stack and a Vox valvestate. but can anybody help me get the damn springs that adjust the PUP heigh to stay in place on my 66' so i can try and get this Pickguard back on. please

Hey Purplehaze would you consider selling that red mustang? id really like to add it to my collection badly. just name your price and i will see what i can do! oh yeh please help with those adjusting springs there pissing me off!

Sorry man, but that is one guitar i will never let go. ...as far as the springs go.. i really dont understand what your asking. They dont ajust?