Rock Mustang?...need my vision realized...help builders.

Klocket

I am looking to get a mustang, i have had a jaguar a jag-stang, duo sonic and i still have a squier Musicmaster...but i really want a mustang, or at least the basic look of one...i had won an auction on ebay for a RI that was gutted but then the seller decided to not sell...basically i want it to be a rock guitar...i want no phase switches, one HB bridge position (possible coil tap) not sure i even want the tremolo bridge i would probably lock it down anyhow...(i know, it's basically a Cyclone) i do want the pickguard to be custom with only a hole cut for the PU...no other cut outs...color doesn't matter in fact the more beat up looking the better, it really could be imitation body and neck (as long as it reads "Fender Mustang")...where do i begin? then there is price...i don't really want to spend a lot...who can get me rolling on this?...e-mail me here if you have any advice: batfan731@aol.com

thanks all,

Mike

what are you asking for that?

when will it be on ebay?...all that stuff...is that a mustang body?...from the angle it looks like a jag-stang...but i see the body looks contoured...any more pics?...

how much would you ask to have what i am looking for made?...i have a beat up toronado lying around if you anyone is interested in for repair and upgrade...first run style...black with tortoise shell PG...

thanks!

M.

Just what I have in it...$550

when will it be on ebay?

this coming week.

is that a mustang body?

yes and no. It's an exact copy of a 1966 Mustang...made of poplar.

any more pics?...

yea...lemme go dig 'em up.

how much would you ask to have what i am looking for made?

not sure...but I'd have to guess it would cost you more than you are willing to spend.

i have a beat up toronado lying around if you anyone is interested in for repair and upgrade...first run style...black with tortoise shell PG

got pics?

basically i want it to be a rock guitar...i want no phase switches, one HB bridge position (possible coil tap) not sure i even want the tremolo bridge i would probably lock it down anyhow...(i know, it's basically a Cyclone) i do want the

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=75576

heehe

I was originally thinkin bout doin that to the mustang just got a cyclone

glad I didn't screw up a mustang in the end

consider that I suppose

Just what I have in it...$550

when will it be on ebay?

this coming week.

is that a mustang body?

yes and no. It's an exact copy of a 1966 Mustang...made of poplar.

any more pics?...

yea...lemme go dig 'em up.

how much would you ask to have what i am looking for made?

not sure...but I'd have to guess it would cost you more than you are willing to spend.

i have a beat up toronado lying around if you anyone is interested in for repair and upgrade...first run style...black with tortoise shell PG

got pics?

I'll will take some really soon...but trust me...it's ugly...haha...i have one thats in pristine condition...and this one i got it off this kid for 20 bucks...but it has seen a few rock shows and duct tape in it's time...you have been warned!...haha...but if you are interested in a trade/cash mustang sale let me know...i'll get you pics this week.

let me know when you ebay that mustang.

M.

hmm... you gonna ebay it?

probably not...but i may just post it here and take offers...or if i do 'bay it...i will let you know...

expect pics soon!

M.