do they still make left handed jazzmasters?

i was told at my local guitar shop that they no longer do, but is that only here (Canada) or is that world wide?

also one of my friends jokingly told me to get a righty and flip it like hendrix did - is that even possible with a jazzmaster, or does the tremolo arm make that pretty much unplayable if flipped

any help in my search for a left handed jazzmaster would be appreciated

I'm not sure, can't be arsed to look around, but they make leftys for most guitars nowadays, this is 2007.

Hendrix only flipped his strat because he couldn't get a lefty, or else he would have bought one.

SaD Fact No.1

Eric Clapton saw the lefty strat that Hendrix craved so much and snapped it up quickly, he phoned the Hendrix household to inform his friend of his waiting present only to find out that his friend was dead.

Clapton was close to tears telling that to a media crew on some "greatest guitar players" sort of programme.

I called Fender and they don't make any Jazzmasters in lefty. However, some of the less expensive knock off companies might. The reverse swing body wouldn't be comfortable strung upside down and would kind of defeat the purpose of it's shape.

I could help you out anywhere from a kit with a body/neck and pups to a full on custom guitar but I can compete with the CNC built import cheapo guys. Depends on what you need and what

the problem with building my own, is im pretty much a noob when it comes to guitars, so id just end up #### up the wiring or something if i went to build my own

are there any other guitars with the third bridge that i would be able to find left handed, cause thats all im really looking for (im a big fan of alt rock and shoegaze), and i know the jazzmaster/jaguar/mustang all have that, but im not aware of any other brand that makes them (besides the out of business Univox), and i really dont wanna get like a strat, and stick a screwdriver in the neck - i cant see that being good for the guitar, lol

thanks or all the help though, ill continue to browse the net in search for some