wah pedals

yeah i know zakk uses his signature model and he also used the hendrick signature too. but im not sure about kerry king. also slash and dime bag used crybabys.

the guitar player from alice cooper's band uses a bad horsey. also steve vai uses is too.

and jimi hendrix used the vox

the only reason i'd get a digitech whammy would be to do the stuff tom morello does but thats it.

Yeah but Jimi and Stevie used vintage Vox wahs that used rare italian components that the new Vox wahs no longer use as they are far too expensive. If you want the actual authentic sound of these vintage wahs check out a Fulltone Clyde Mccoy or a Geoffrey Teese Picture Wah. They're the closest things to the originals on the market. I personally like the Teese Picture better. Sounds even more like an old Vox then the Fulltone does.

its cool guys, i got a dunlop cry baby 353Q as a suprise present, so its all sorted

Nice, what do you think of it? I had a cry baby for ages and thought it had a pretty narrow tonal range, then after about a year I played it through a better speaker cab and it sounded ten times better. Developed a bit of a crackle after a while but generally a pretty solid pedal

i was a little concerned at first as i couldnt seem to get much range out of it but after an evening of fiddling and trying it out on different procressor settings ive got the nack of it now and I think its a keeper.

Can't get it to match well with a distortion setting but thats probably cause RP50's don't have much in the eway of good distortion sounds.