i came home

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry i lied its my new years resolution to get a jag i dont care about a js or a stang anymore

i relly like this one tho

BTW - isn't a bit pathetically attention-seeking to post a picture of a guitar, saying you just got home and found as if it was some fantastic christmas present, and then say, "Oh sorry, I was lying. I'd relly like one tho."?

In case you were wondering, this sort of thing is the reason half the people on the forum give you a hard time

I love the way this forum has gone, it's like one big family row where noone's scared to say "fu*k you!"

Its gone through some changes in a short period. From dead, to a handfull of knowledgeable people, to a load of Cobainers.

They make me smile though, the enthusiasm is refreshing. Dunno how Lou feels, coz i'm beginning too feel a bit old on here.

im sorry i lied its my new years resolution to get a jag i dont care about a js or a stang anymore

i relly like this one tho

BTW - isn't a bit pathetically attention-seeking to post a picture of a guitar, saying you just got home and found as if it was some fantastic christmas present, and then say, "Oh sorry, I was lying. I'd relly like one tho."?

In case you were wondering, this sort of thing is the reason half the people on the forum give you a hard time

lol -->

at least this time it wasnt an ebay posting from me

Thanks Tool.

Whats wrong with a 37 yr old wearing a Discharge shirt? I liked them in my teens, J Mascis wears one now and he's possibly 50 yr old.

You cannot grow out of Punk jayson, i find i alkways go back to it at some point.

no thats bad ass id love to walk into somewhere and see an older dude in a discharge shirt

I love the way this forum has gone, it's like one big family row where noone's scared to say "fu*k you!"

Its gone through some changes in a short period. From dead, to a handfull of knowledgeable people, to a load of Cobainers.

They make me smile though, the enthusiasm is refreshing. Dunno how Lou feels, coz i'm beginning too feel a bit old on here.

And at one point, I too, was one of those cobainers, watching the forum in 2000, and then finally plucking up the courage to ask if I should get a jag-stang, mustang or jaguar (1 new topic in every section, even the pub) in 2001, under the trulely awesome name of 'cobain_4_eva'. only now can I see how #### stupid I was.

good times, good times. :roll:

Well instead of buying a Cobain rep guitar, buy a bed, because when your back is messed up, you wont even be able to stand up and hold a jaguar.

Cobain had scoliosis anyways, so maybe it WILL make him more like Kurt?

LOL @ Louis. cobain4eva. SWEET.

and like your knickers didn't get bunched back in the day when I said cobain was a loser and cut out on his family. You were 16 or 19 at the time Andrew if I remember correctly...