i was considering buying one of these pedals but i wasnt sure which one to get first and i would like suggestions on what to get, and yes i know i have an opinion of my own just asking around. t-rex mudhoney, polychorus, small clone,ds1, big muff, or anything else anyone thinks is good

It really just depends on what sounds you're after. And what sound would that be?

as for some of the pedals:

Big muff is a very good harmonic fuzz, very classic sounding. And the DS-1...it's good for what it is. I've been using it as an overdrive (I just turned the distortion all the way down and raised the levels) and it really lets the tone of the guitar shine through (but I want to get a replacement for it soon). As for the polychorus, I haven't tried one myself, but it does have lots of neat gadgetry, but if you're just after a chorus pedal I wouldn't shoot so high. Small Clones are good too. (but if you want the Polychorus, that's cool too) And I've never heard of the T-Rex Mudhoney...

I would suggest either a DS-1 or a DS-2 for distortion. The DS-2 has an extra mode on it so you can get 2 types of distortion from the same pedal. In mode 1 it is basically a DS-1 and mode 2 it is a little bit harder of a distortion. As far as chorus pedals, I would go with a small clone. In my opinion it is the best chorus pedal.