sickboy

< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

On 5/22/2016 at 11:19 PM, United Guitars said:

This is my Squier Vintage Mod. Jaguar. Quality of a fender for half the price.

Nice jag!

• Like 1

Hi all - just joined this site; very cool to find this great resource. I'm posting a few pictures of my 1962 Jaguar, which I've owned for close to 30 years. It's all-original, except that the previous owner had repainted it ... Which is a shame in a way, but it meant that I was able to gig with it and use it for all these years without panicking about maybe causing damage to the finish. It also meant that I was able to do what I just finished doing, which is having the body professionally refinished. These photos were just taken, right after I put it all back together after the body came back from being refinished.

(BTW - anyone want to guess what was the hardest part of re-assembling the guitar ... ?)

jag1.jpg     jag2.jpg

jag3.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all, 

About half a year ago I purchased an Olympic White Fender Classic Player Jaguar HH and it is the nicest guitar I’ve ever played (Jags have become my perfect guitar) and I’m happy with the Fender Enforcer Humbucking pickups in it but it’s been bugging me since I got the guitar and I’ve been really wanting that true single coil trebley sound out of Jags, don’t get me wrong, the pickups currently in it are fantastic and the coil split gets a great single coil tone out of it. But now I’m really wanting some ‘65 Vintage pickups in it. The only thing is I’m worried that the guitar won’t be compatible with a single coil mod because of the specific routing for the Humbuckers. If anyone can tell me that this mod will be possible will be great and also if you can maybe give me some advice/tips that would really help too. 👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks for reading and replies in advance :)