< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

• 2 weeks later...

mockup2_640.jpg

edit: why the #### does it say max image width is 640, and then cut off 1/3rd of the picture anyway once it's that small hmmmm?

Wow, look at that neck!! :-wow

Its looking good Handen, i lost track on it over at ss.org probably due to the bitching surrounding the project.. but anyway, looks great. How does that neck feel? This is the one Jag i desperately want to see a demo of!

The picture size has a restriction now, i usually rotate pics to get a larger size on.

holy ####!!!!!!!!!! man how do you like that aluminum neck? :shock:

Dunno yet... still waiting to pick up some copper shielding tape to ground all the components so I haven't actually gotten it to a playable state yet.

and what is different about that pickup from an ordinary one?

Instead of Alnico or Ceramic magnets like nearly every pickup manufactured by the major players, the magnets are Neodymium, the strongest rare earth magnet on the planet.

Wow, look at that neck!! :-wow

Its looking good Handen, i lost track on it over at ss.org probably due to the bitching surrounding the project.. but anyway, looks great. How does that neck feel? This is the one Jag i desperately want to see a demo of!

The picture size has a restriction now, i usually rotate pics to get a larger size on.

Thanks. :) The neck feels great, dunno how it plays yet though. I'll definitely post a demo when it's ready. And yeah, that thread at SS turned into a #### show pretty fast thanks to some outspoken turdburglar, but everyone's got an opinion so I can't really blame a guy. :roll:

• 3 weeks later...