sickboy

< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

that's pretty much the gear i own atm. xD along with a crappy Ibanez GAX30 which I'm planning to get rid off. and i want a big muff instead of grunge and add an ehx holy grail.

up1ee2.jpg

up4hr5.jpg

I'm new here but I'll jump in here too.

My current Classic Player HH.

In the process or relicing the new paint job.

my_jag_001.jpg

Great. Now I need a new pair of underwear... Way to make me cream myself, Mr...

:-D

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

i'm back, with some much needed style tips apparently. :-cool

blackbeauties_640.jpg

mockup2_640.jpg

edit: why the #### does it say max image width is 640, and then cut off 1/3rd of the picture anyway once it's that small hmmmm?

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

i'm back, with some much needed style tips apparently. :-cool

blackbeauties_640.jpg

mockup2_640.jpg

edit: why the #### does it say max image width is 640, and then cut off 1/3rd of the picture anyway once it's that small hmmmm?

HOLY ####!!!! JEALOUSY! whats that red one? and is that an alumnitone in the red? do i see a glass neck? major respect.

mockup2_640.jpg

Wow, look at that neck!! :-wow

Its looking good Handen, i lost track on it over at ss.org probably due to the bitching surrounding the project.. but anyway, looks great. How does that neck feel? This is the one Jag i desperately want to see a demo of!

The picture size has a restriction now, i usually rotate pics to get a larger size on.

holy ####!!!!!!!!!! man how do you like that aluminum neck? :shock:

Dunno yet... still waiting to pick up some copper shielding tape to ground all the components so I haven't actually gotten it to a playable state yet.

and what is different about that pickup from an ordinary one?

Instead of Alnico or Ceramic magnets like nearly every pickup manufactured by the major players, the magnets are Neodymium, the strongest rare earth magnet on the planet.

Wow, look at that neck!! :-wow

Its looking good Handen, i lost track on it over at ss.org probably due to the bitching surrounding the project.. but anyway, looks great. How does that neck feel? This is the one Jag i desperately want to see a demo of!

The picture size has a restriction now, i usually rotate pics to get a larger size on.

Thanks. :) The neck feels great, dunno how it plays yet though. I'll definitely post a demo when it's ready. And yeah, that thread at SS turned into a #### show pretty fast thanks to some outspoken turdburglar, but everyone's got an opinion so I can't really blame a guy. :roll:

looks like a snow leopard, rare and amazing

where did you get that p/guard?

its selfmade and of course its fake fur,

taped on the back of the original pickguard

thanks all i love her too

That pickguards awesome.

Makes me want to hot glue a cheetah to my Jag. :P

glueing big cats together is not a good idea

or to guitars

or to cars