< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

Behringers are very good, my first amp was a Behringer and it had a great solid sound, I replaced it with a Marshall MG100HDFX worst move ever! But after that I went with a Plexi and then Oranges never looked back :lol:

But as far as solid states go, Behringer is the best without a doubt imo.

what behringer was it,

I went from Behringer V-tone 15W :-D to Marshall MG30DFX :-tired

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

Wow, never thought I'd raise so much interest...

If i remember correctly he bought it used like that, they are SD Cool rails?

I think you can cut the original p-up covers to fit mini buckers and just slide on the claw.

Kind of, I bought it used with the Cool Rails installed, it also had a Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge like Kurt's Jaguar, with the original bridge post holes filled and redrilled to put the bridge at an angle. I took it out as it was breaking strings when I start to wail on the vibrato bar, and stuck an Allparts Jaguar/Jazzmaster replacement bridge in it's place. Had to redo the action screws on that bridge as they would work loose when I play.

The pickups, I bought some Jaguar pickup covers found they left too much standing room between the top of the pickup and the actual magnets, so I decided to cut them flush with the bobbins on the Cool Rails, and then attach the Claws to the bottom to try and get it as close to a Jaguar pickup in looks as possible.

For awhile I had the vibramute on the guitar as well, but I seldom used it and found it caused my setup jobs to be far more complex than they needed to be so I took it back off.

just noticed the bugera in the background of that pic

Behringer FTW ;-)

they any good? i was tempted but then..... i told my friends that it was made by Behringer they laughed me out the door :(

#### drummers :)

I've had a Behringer V-Amp Pro that I've used to make just about all of my Youtube videos and many demos at home for about 5 years now, it's still going strong. I never understood the snobbery behind Behringer either. I also have 2 of their pedals on my board, the DD400 Digital Delay, and the PH9 Phase Shifter, I've had less trouble with them than some of the name brand pedals I've used.

As for the Bugera, it has it's quirks, they're all pretty easy to fix.

- Inaccurate Bias Port for the tubes - I managed to do it by ear, but if you want to do the job right you might want to get one of those interposters that fits between one of the power tubes and connects to a volt-ohmmeter (VOM) for biasing the tubes

- Replace the default speaker cable it comes with as it can't really handle gigging heavily. I replaced mine with one of my cheap "lamp cord" output cables.

- Be careful of the front input jacks, they screwed one of the inputs on my 333XL on ####eyed from the factory, and the outer attachment broke off, however, it stillw orks in spite, so it's all good.

5 years huh? wow thats good i very much doubt that my amp would last 5 years (of playing not just sitting in a shed like it was when i got it).

maybe there worth check out for a next amp....

even if i wanted a 15 watt, and this is one of the meny reasons why

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nahPA-RKEfQ

if i ever need a larger amp i will look into them, THANKS!!!

• 3 weeks later...

meh, I usually steer clear of Behringer.

Their effects pedals do a better job at making laughter than a nice guitar sound. Also, their keyboard amps suck.

All this Behringer talk is making this awesome Jaguar-picture thread become dull. Would be boring for first-timers who come to this thread, wanting to see pictures.

meh, I usually steer clear of Behringer.

Their effects pedals do a better job at making laughter than a nice guitar sound. Also, their keyboard amps suck.

All this Behringer talk is making this awesome Jaguar-picture thread become dull. Would be boring for first-timers who come to this thread, wanting to see pictures.

Oh, it could be worse, I could bring up my most recent amp aqjuisition, that crazy Ant Commandos "Guitar Hero" amp.....that thing is such a nutty item both in marketing and design I just HAD to have it....actually, maybe I"ll make another thread for it since it is a weird piece of hardware.