sickboy

< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

This is the same Jag I've posted pics of before, but as I've made some upgrades I thought I'd re-post:

-stock neck pickup, Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pound in the bridge

-buzzstop installed backwards (it actually works quite well that way)

-Schaller straplocks

Against Mustang-Pete's advice I put the stock white pg back on (I also have a black pearloid one), and swapped out some black pickup covers from my G&L strat :mrgreen:

I'm also hoping to do a series mod with the bass cut switch when I have the time and inclination to take it all apart....again.

Sorry the pic is so dark :(

n584451396_2980294_4316931.jpg

Hi, im new at the forum. Here's my new Jaguar. I got it since last week. Its AVRI from 2005. I bought it on e-bay like new. Not even a single scratch. Its my first Jag and my first guitar, although i play for 15 years (i used to play in my brother's strat). im very very happy with it.

avriblackjaguar.jpg

hpim1017.jpg

gorgeous

Thanks,

but more important than the looks is the awsome clean sound the jag has. i dont understand how so little guitar players outside the surfer scene plays jags has their main guitar.

your wish is my command

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

*note awefull hair*

IMG_6203.jpg

but do you realy think i would have gotten a 68' without mentioning it, nah its a friend of the family and he said we could borrow the jag cos he has NEVER played it!!!! like it still has its price tag (from when he got it, not 60's) i dont have 3000AUS not to mention the fact that it would be worth way more now. its funny that i never like sunburst uptill now cos i HAVE to have one.

WOW FOXY!!!

That's incredible... Nice find... Maybe that friend will be nice to a young aspiring guitar player?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....... no, would you give away a 68 jag for free?

but i can dream (and i do) of owning it or one like it in the future. its funny becasue up intill this point i did not like sunburst, but now... LOVE'EM.

My fake vietnam copy Fender Jaguar with matching headstock. (with 2 SD pups, Fender neck + decal, buzzstop etc.)

She's not working, but she will be as she's being repaired atm.

Here's a pic: (this one is taken by the former owner)

fakejaguar.jpg

Will post some new pics as soon as i get her back.

Z'at a real 60s serviceman jag??? :-wow

I think so, the guy got it out of Vietnam. One of the pup wires is loose so it needs to be solderd.

Can't you do that?

No man, i can't do #### when it comes to those kind of things. :oops:

Plus, i never tried it at a guitar. (but i would like to try it on Squier/cheaper guitar you know, so i can practise it)

But the problem is with secondhand/pawnshop guitars is that when they have this kind of problem (pup wire loose) you never know for sure if thats the only thing wrong thing with it. Cuz you can't look in the guitar so maybe there is more to it then you're told off.

The guy who is repairing my Jag said he even found a piece of a ballpoint pen in it, holding something together. :-wow (now that's sad)

Anyway, once it's finished i will let you what was wrong with it. :)