< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

Hi guys... brand new member here. I found the site doing a search for other Jaguar forums. I currently belong to the OSG site and The Gear Page. Recently got into vintage Jags, and picked this one up a few weeks ago... its an original 1964, original hardware, pickups, etc. body refinished in 69/70.

64jaguar032.jpg

64jaguar033.jpg

64jaguar042.jpg

64jaguar045.jpg

64jaguar037.jpg

64jaguar035.jpg

64jaguar049.jpg

64jaguar057.jpg

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

Hi guys... brand new member here. I found the site doing a search for other Jaguar forums. I currently belong to the OSG site and The Gear Page. Recently got into vintage Jags, and picked this one up a few weeks ago... its an original 1964, original hardware, pickups, etc. body refinished in 69/70.

Hello fellow offsetter :-D The old sites down again :(

Lovely shell pink jag. We don't see many of those.

Hello fellow offsetter :-D The old sites down again :(

Lovely shell pink jag. We don't see many of those.

pat has one doesnt he?

shell pink is really growing on me, especially on jags

welcome to the forums joey :)

Thanks... I've really become quickly addicted to these things. I never realized I could actually afford to put some true vintage Fender's in my collection! (I've played/owned mainly Strats until recently) I just bought a totally original, 1 owner 1965 sunburst this week... and am working a deal on a '66 Sea Foam Green Jag with a matching headstock and bound neck with pearl dots.

• 4 weeks later...