< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

32452_392987413315_599268315_422460.jpg

This is my Newly finished rig. I used to own a gibson les paul classic but i played on this jag and i knew i had to get it. I sold the Les Paul That night and bought the jag the next day and i love the sounds i can get out of this thing. I bought it this week so its still all stock but i ordered a different pickguard thats coming in tommorrow and i will post some more pics after then

Purdy. Never heard of those amps before.

They are made by a guy named Paul Burke. He hand builds them out of San Angelo Texas. His link is http://www.myspace.com/burkeamplification and you can also find him on facebook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's cleaning day for me :lol: I have to change their g-strings, put lubricants inside and make them feel 'new'

My sexy chicks: Kylie(the classic, CIJ Fender Jaguar), Britney(the fat panty-less one, MIK Fender Toronado GT HH) & Miley(the glammy; CIJ Squier Super Sonic)

IMG00169-20100814-1116.jpg

IMG00168-20100814-1115.jpg

It's cleaning day for me :lol: I have to change their g-strings, put lubricants inside and make them feel 'new'

My sexy chicks: Kylie(the classic, CIJ Fender Jaguar), Britney(the fat panty-less one, MIK Fender Toronado GT HH) & Miley(the glammy; CIJ Squier Super Sonic)

IMG00169-20100814-1116.jpg

IMG00168-20100814-1115.jpg

Very purrdy. AVRI Jag or Jap? RRR CP? Dunno if it really looks like the trem is routed higher though..I can't make a good guess.

got the inspiration and recommendation from you man...its the first offset guitar that stood out for me because its got an image of its own, and easily be idetifiable as a "Fran sig guitar" :lol: ...well for me thats your mark, if not in the guitar world, in the internet world :lol: i think you're the only guy endorsing this thing. everytime i google this thing, your name appears on most of the links. i remeber browsing into your old myspace page and saw that background pic of yours with a red fender strap and that guitar(awesome pic btw)... and that temporary asylum vid made me drool

• 1 month later...