< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

lol :-tired

Okay, Okay - I suppose this forum has seen a few pics of these guitars kickin' around - My excitement comes from the fact that it's a lefty! And that I stumbled upon it randomly at a yardsale for a fraction of it's value. If you ever happen to find another one like this Foxy, please let me know cause I will buy it instantly. Thanks :)

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

Okay, Okay - I suppose this forum has seen a few pics of these guitars kickin' around - My excitement comes from the fact that it's a lefty! And that I stumbled upon it randomly at a yardsale for a fraction of it's value. If you ever happen to find another one like this Foxy, please let me know cause I will buy it instantly. Thanks :)

good ponit about it being a lefty they are bloody hard to find. Sounds like a bloody awesome yard sale, how much did you end up paying?

Will do!

Just got this new Blacktop Jag on Monday and I think it is a steal at the current price. It is built just as well if not better than my Classic players Jaguar. I brought home the blacktop Jazzmaster but had far too many problems with the trem. In my opinion this Jag blows it away. I have 2 USA made strats and I think the BT jag is just as nice (better than my Toronado Deluxe I had). Get one before they raise the price up to $700.00 because they will!

DSCF5725.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

Just got this new Blacktop Jag on Monday and I think it is a steal at the current price. It is built just as well if not better than my Classic players Jaguar. I brought home the blacktop Jazzmaster but had far too many problems with the trem. In my opinion this Jag blows it away. I have 2 USA made strats and I think the BT jag is just as nice (better than my Toronado Deluxe I had). Get one before they raise the price up to $700.00 because they will!

DSCF5725.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

Black Top gives me GAS.

Last time I commented I don't dig Jaguar BT. But after seeing the demos and pics, gives me total GAS!.

BTW, nice "music room"!

Eeesh, I don't usually like to mention specific price - but under $900 Canadian. I see a lefty on ebay from Japan for $2200..? Being a lefty sucks btw. lol

Yes it does. It's not that rare though, but finding it at a yard sale is I would say.

Aren't you a righty who plays lefty? I thought I read that.

You could flip that n make a profit n buy 2 Jags, or 3 - 4 C/MIJ Jags. Do it!!

BTW, nice "music room"!

+1

Yes it does. It's not that rare though, but finding it at a yard sale is I would say.

Aren't you a righty who plays lefty? I thought I read that.

You could flip that n make a profit n buy 2 Jags, or 3 - 4 C/MIJ Jags. Do it!!

Nope I'm full lefty - I've tried to alter righty guitars but usually its the volume/tone knobs that my wrist keeps making contact with - half way through a set I always wonder why my volume is so weak lol. Also, right handed guitars patch chords inhibit free movement. Gibsons are good for alteration purposes - strap buckle on the back of the neck, knobs set in slightly more comfortable places.

Anyway, these companies know that there is a lefty market - it would be very easy for Fender or Gibson (the SG is a close one) to make a 'ambidexterous' guitar. But the custom shops make money off the lefty market so why bother changing things at this juncture. Not enough 'demand' i guess.

+1

My jag, the only difference is I have different knobs and stickers on it now.

Tuned in drop C# now too.

jaguarphoto.png

i never knew "neat-cute" and "diy-punk" can co-exist with each other til this pic! lovely man!

Hey wanna sell that super-sonic? :D

just saw this post. sorry man im not selling any of my guitars

• 1 month later...

Picked this up on Black Friday, a Jaguar HH... my first (and last) Fender solid body guitar was a new 76 Strat (yeah, I'm old). It was a POS, one of those CBS abominations, but I held onto it for years because, well, it was my first electric, and my Dad, who was poor as a church mouse, took out a $600 loan in 1977 @ 18% interest to buy that guitar and a Peavey Deuce so I had an electric guitar to play in jazz band in high school.

154822_1754661153093_1435866490_31979420_890303_n.jpg

I love this guitar. Its much nicer than my cheapo Ibanez solid bodies, which I'm selling so I can pony up cash for a Jazzmaster...

• Like 1

WTF is "neat-cute"? :mrgreen:

justin beiber is one. he is a f*#k!!! :)

Picked this up on Black Friday, a Jaguar HH... my first (and last) Fender solid body guitar was a new 76 Strat (yeah, I'm old). It was a POS, one of those CBS abominations, but I held onto it for years because, well, it was my first electric, and my Dad, who was poor as a church mouse, took out a $600 loan in 1977 @ 18% interest to buy that guitar and a Peavey Deuce so I had an electric guitar to play in jazz band in high school.

154822_1754661153093_1435866490_31979420_890303_n.jpg

I love this guitar. Its much nicer than my cheapo Ibanez solid bodies, which I'm selling so I can pony up cash for a Jazzmaster...

one happy man in the house...hmm starting to like them blacktops

• 4 weeks later...

Me playing my newer Jaguar

73248_174513752565944_100000219605874_625911_1547132_n.jpg

just looked it up and its anywhere from 84-87...its in great condition! i feel bad i just replaced my Jaguar saddles for Mustang saddles to get rid of my bridge buzz and now the spacing is messed up and the original saddles are that old that's pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...