< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

Here is my newest baby. Bigsby hasn't come yet, but it still looks great. I actually like the stock pickups so far I think. I might want to change out the tone pot. It kills volume when you turn it down. I like the lead settings. I also like the tone switch.

5521299563_9443f60161.jpg

DSC09148 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

The whole gallery so far can be found here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jagbody.jpg

Here is my Jag got it from my dad who got it from a friend with the stain, looks cool but I am trying to find original color here is a close up

jagoriginalcolor.jpg

any help would be appreciated thanks

Looks like CAR to me. (Candy Apple Red)

Am I seeing things, or is the one on the left longer than the one on the right?

O___o

I think it is sitting slightly higher. The trem on the left is a little higher in the pic too. Probably because of the cases sitting on that fabric on the couch.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got this from Colorado Music Exchange about three years ago. Can't remember exactly what I paid, but think it was about $2,000. Have you ever been on either of the lefty forums? Great people and some sweet guitars floating around, truly a lefty's heaven: My link

My link

that's awesome man... I really dig this Jag and that red Mustang that you posted. I haven't been on either of those forums, thanks for letting me know!