< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

Doesn't suprise me that much, the pound and dollar are getting close, the difference comes with all the taxes you guys have to pay over there as opposed to sales tax here, which varies state to state. In California the sales tax is 7.5% so they'd end up paying $2580 for the guitar, whereas in Delaware there is no sales tax, so they'd pay the flat $2400

at the end of the day, each state has thier way of pulling in funds. for example. a pack of cigs in one state can be 4 dollars, just two states up. that same pack its more than doubled at 9 dollars a pack.  but that gets into all sorts of state by state regulations and other crap

• 5 months later...

1964 jag olympic white mostly all original except master control knobs (had vintage strat knobs for some reason)  recent partial refret and set up, new mute pad (turned to gum)  a couple bridge saddle height adjust screws and intonation springs.  has original pick ups, pots and switches, cloth waxed wiring, single line klusens all the fun stuff.

8b3a4608-04d3-4b2d-b83e-4a837952c179_zps

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

New to this forum but thought I would share my Jaguar project . This is a CIJ and was originally sunburst but I had it resprayed in Daphne Blue , added Seymore Duncan's , mint plate , Johnny Marr Trem arm ( no sloppy trem here ) and tea it's just brilliant . Next thing is to try and source Marr sig wiring diagram the get the tele switch but hey I am pretty pleased so far .................

null_zpsf31e8246.jpg

null_zpsc9f3e20b.jpg

null_zpse3b1846f.jpg

null_zpsf6582383.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...