< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been here for while and got many good information from here too, so then finally I got my jag. kinda interesting to see your Jag photo too. What kind jag do you own? any model ,any year

First up; A 1964 oxford green refin. This was formerly Lous: Second, my first Jag. Sunburst CIJ with upgrades; black sp, 'mute' and SD QP pickup in the bridge position. Third, burgundy mist CIJ

lol

i know this is crazy., can u take for me.. close up pics..of the pickups.. and the serial number please? and the volume/tone knobs for the rhythm circuit? please.x

pickup2.jpg

pickup.jpg

serialno.jpg

I will get some of the volume/tone knobs for the rhythm circuit when I get a chance.

Cheers

Thanks for the props, fellow enthusiasts.

Speaking of advancements, what about the "Players Jazzmaster?" they just put out? I don't think we're completely forgotten. I was quite happy when Fender finally started to build US Jags and Jazzmasters again.

I like having a little ignored corner of the guitar world. It has sweet looks, a bit of Strat sound, and a bunch of unique tone. They can forget about us Jaguar and Jazzmaster fans for all I care. I will still be playing my Jaguar while the more 'normal' people endlessly buy Strats, Teles, Les Pauls and whatever else.

New to the forums here. Long time Jag, Jag-Stang, and Mustang fan. :)

I just got this baby in the mail today!

Shell Pink Thin Skin

pinkjag.png

I used to own a 1964 Pre-CBS Jaguar in Lake Placid Blue w/ matching headstock, clay dot inlays, and a "B" shaped neck. I actually picked it up at a swap meet for $15 years back! Lucky break, eh? I don't even remember why I sold her, I'm sure I needed the money, but man do I wish she was still rockin' out at my place.

Anyhoo, the nitrocellulose lacquer on these thin skins really is quite thin. You know how you see vintage guitars with the finished rubbed all the way down to the bare wood in areas? I imagine these thin skins will wear the same if you play em' lots. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just thought it was worth mentioning.

New to the forums here. Long time Jag, Jag-Stang, and Mustang fan. :)

I just got this baby in the mail today!

Shell Pink Thin Skin

pinkjag.png

I used to own a 1964 Pre-CBS Jaguar in Lake Placid Blue w/ matching headstock, clay dot inlays, and a "B" shaped neck. I actually picked it up at a swap meet for $15 years back! Lucky break, eh? I don't even remember why I sold her, I'm sure I needed the money, but man do I wish she was still rockin' out at my place.

Anyhoo, the nitrocellulose lacquer on these thin skins really is quite thin. You know how you see vintage guitars with the finished rubbed all the way down to the bare wood in areas? I imagine these thin skins will wear the same if you play em' lots. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just thought it was worth mentioning.

AWESOME!!

Welcome btw. :)