sickboy

< < < Show us your Jaguar pictures > > >

I think I know what I'm going to do to my CIJ Jag now hiorgos!

n639506354_1609859_9900.jpg

As you can see it looks a state now!

psmly01, Mustang-Pete, Thanks!

Yours doesn't look that bad.. specially with that VOX behind :wink:

It's just a standard Russian Big Muff...but it does sound nice!

I thought I'd stick up a better pic of my black jag, the other one was whited out somewhat!

blackjageu8.th.jpgthpix.gif

No, Nirvana23freak got it spot on.

The colour of the body was slightly different to the headstock due to the laquer on the HS, and it got on my nerves. Plus I bought it cheap on ebay as a backup to my 63 one, and to just play about with really...I'm gonna spray it a different colour on top of the black and hope get some nice wear through the coats while gigging.

We shall see what happens...I like wear on guitars!

Ha good one Fran, case queens, I'm gonna use that again!

Well I've got an old 63 one so that one gets very well looked afer, but it was always a bit of a worry gigging with it. Plus it's cut out on me on stage a couple of times for reasons I can't work out....I would get it home after and it would be fine so I've no way of isolating the problem.

This one gets a bit of a rough ride, but it plays and sounds great, so I think it's enjoying itself haha

Ha good one Fran, case queens, I'm gonna use that again!

Well I've got an old 63 one so that one gets very well looked afer, but it was always a bit of a worry gigging with it. Plus it's cut out on me on stage a couple of times for reasons I can't work out....I would get it home after and it would be fine so I've no way of isolating the problem.

This one gets a bit of a rough ride, but it plays and sounds great, so I think it's enjoying itself haha

I know what you mean, i've got a '64 and i've never gigged it yet. The local gigs can be rough and its not unusual for stuff to get stolen if there is like 4 bands playing. Maybe one day, if i have roadies and techs looking after my gear :lol:

Has your band got a myspace?

yeah defiantly I really dig the retro vibe its very cool you can tell its not one of those "retro" style bands they try really hard to sound like older 60's bands you guys have a very natural awesome sound takes u right back to those 60's songs.

That's great to hear!

We obviously love the 60's stuff, but try to make it a little more up to date. But you can only write what you write.

Do you have a band with a myspace?

Yeah, thats cool stuff dude. The Witch Hour reminds me of 'The Seeds' with the organ. I had a friend years ago into all that 13th Floor Elevators, Love, The Seeds kind of stuff. Not seen him in ages.