Bridge saddle question.

I've just ordered the saddles, as a temporary option is just glued the saddle screws in place with clear nail varnish, (Genius I know.) the screws have stopped randomly coming loose, and I can still adjust them. Buzz has almost completely vanished. Only problem now is the low E still slips out of place, but i put the saddle on an angle so i doesn't move around so much.

And after some time i may have to put on some more nail varnish. I'm not sure how long it would last.

Think this would do any damage to my saddles, is it worth still buying the mustang ones?

mustang saddles will do the job then.

Allparts are out of stock, i'll have to wait up to 6 weeks, are there any other UK sites that sell these saddles, so far i've only found US ones and UK sites that sell the entire bridge. Which I can't afford...

Edit: Google is not an awnser, i can assure you i've searched for hours.

Also some older (80's/90's) Telecaster saddles can be used, the barrel kind, that is.

e5a27986.jpg

I had to do that last night, in fact, because I could not prevent my low string from jumping out of the saddle, and my saddle height adjustment screws are immobile, due to some ill-advised LocTite action.

Also some older (80's/90's) Telecaster saddles can be used, the barrel kind, that is.

e5a27986.jpg

I had to do that last night, in fact, because I could not prevent my low string from jumping out of the saddle, and my saddle height adjustment screws are immobile, due to some ill-advised LocTite action.

Your guitars make me cry.

Usually polyurethane takes more than just white spirits to take off.... if it has the word "urethane" in it, it should instill some fear into ya :)

I wish we could buy elbow grease in cans :)

nail varnish is cellulose based and will come off with acetone.

polyurethane is oil based and will comee of with white spirits.

polyester is chemically set and will only come off with heat and elbow grease.