Sign in to follow this  
XxMangoxX

Look At The Japanese Mustangs!

I think teles are for the emo bands((along with their Les Pauls XP)) and country folk dudes

nah. just faggots.

Well that puts them all in one catergory! :lol:

I f*cking hate the telecaster.

According to Fender USA there is no such thing as Fender Japan and they don't make any of the guitars alot of people on here want lmao. Yes fender Japan is very afraid of the US mainland version because its a big cover up to hide the Japanese guitars that are very high quality, its like the USA and Area 51 just not as serious...kind of...its close.

that it was sarcasm or that fender says japan doesnt exist?

The sarcasm.

Fender Japan could probably put Fender America out of business if they "invaded".

that it was sarcasm or that fender says japan doesnt exist?

The sarcasm.

Fender Japan could probably put Fender America out of business if they "invaded".

they probably could, Quick, someone tell them to come over here... :lol:

i can almost guarantee its in their contract not to. but if they did, it would force fender to make a new guitar, the only advancement theyve made recently is the classic player jag/jazz

i can almost guarantee its in their contract not to. but if they did, it would force fender to make a new guitar, the only advancement theyve made recently is the classic player jag/jazz

I mean would it seriously hurt Fender America to put out a line of $700-$800 dollar competition mustangs!? Are they retarded or something!? Do they not KNOW what

((we))demand and ((they)) supply is!?

You'll find that places like that guitar emporium, advertise alot of stuff they do not have, then when you order one, they'll order it and get it shipped in.

aye, but sounds a lot easier for someone else to fanny about with it all.

but then again i'm just lazy lol