Sign in to follow this  
jonl

Kurt Cobain Mustang and jaguar

I have had these guitar's a few months now, don't really play them much. It's basically brand new! I use my martin acustic and PRS custom 24 most of the time.

They both came from Japan. I have added another volume knob on the jaguar. Hasn't been wired yet.

I maybe selling them soon. I am a poor man right now :-(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/jonl/030-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/jonl/028-3.jpg

Out of interest, where did you order the Mustang from in Japan? Did it already have the Kurt mods?

Someone on these very forums sent me a link to a site (www.ikebe-gakki.com) that sells them with his specifications, a humbucker and stuff, I was wondering it if was trustworthy and if they ship to the UK. Please let me know. :)

I would want something in the price range that i had pm'ed you the 1st time we talked.

Yeah they told me the same thing about the jaguar. IDK why they can't sell them.

I honestly don't want to sell ether of these, I also have no problem keeping them both.

I will sell them if i get what i paid. I know alot of people say it's used and it drop's value.

But these guitars are not that easy to get as you can see, and i am not in huge need to sell them anymore.

If your worried about trust, paypal has buyer proctection.

I would really like it, but it's true, even if they're not easy to get, they'll have dropped in value and you can't really expect to get back the postage you paid as well, as that kind of factors in to buying it. Would you sell it for around