Sign in to follow this  
Codog

Does anyone here own a fiesta red fender mustang

Kurt had a fiesta red mustang, and other then his i have only seen pictures of a couple others, does anyone here have one and are they rare.

for me a riesta red reissue mustang, with no comp stripe is like the holy grail, i have only ever seen one, and it was played by kurt

Yeah they are really cool, they were only made from 1992 to 1994 i heard. It is my second favorite color mustang next to the comp blue with a matching headstock.

you could, but it would cost more than, what ive got in mine, i priced one out from warmoth and would be like 600 bucks, ive only got about 400 in mine

Here are my Mustangs. and yes, that is a fiesta red Competition Mustang.

White one = 1964

Metallic red Competition = 1972

Fiesta Competition = Japanese reissue

Dakota Red = 1967

p1000921uc6.jpg

compmusse72mx7.jpg

p1000905rt2.jpg

mustang67gp7.jpg

Cool fiesta red reissue those are cool, i want the lake placid blue reissue, did you get it on ebay, but the ones without the stripe or matching headstock are wicked hard to find.

Cool fiesta red reissue those are cool, i want the lake placid blue reissue, did you get it on ebay, but the ones without the stripe or matching headstock are wicked hard to find.

I bought the Red One in Japan but I can't remember when.

The others I got from private ads in Sweden.

Cool, must have cost a lot to bring back from japan. Out of curiosity what do you guys think is a good price for a used kurt cobain model mustang, i am talking bout the stock mod.

Cool, must have cost a lot to bring back from japan. Out of curiosity what do you guys think is a good price for a used kurt cobain model mustang, i am talking bout the stock mod.

I go to Japn often so I just being a guitar on the flight every time.

No clue what a KC mod Should cost.

The Fender Mustang Bass is a reissue of the '64 classic. This is a great bass for smaller players or anyone who likes a lightweight instrument with a short, fast neck. 30" scale length. Alder body. Maple neck. One split single-coil pickup. Rosewood fretboard with dot markers and nickel frets.

--------------------------------

Stellathomas

Viral Marketing