Pics of Everyones fender mustangs

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lefty build. Oil finished

Some more pics of my freshly modded Mustang with modern TOM bridge, locked tremolo, lowered switches, fully shielded, 500k pots and Duncan JB humbucker   .    

Sorry to double post but I have a little update. I am starting to realize that fender short scales are an addiction....   I was loving messing around with the squier mustang I posted and had an itch

jaguars are very bottom-heavy, which makes them a joy to play. the neck is actually near youre hands, and its closer to the fretting hand, which is great for leads. its a heavy body though, no doubt about that. my back is usually a bit sore after a good 6 hour jam, if i didnt sit down at all.

How can you not love such a great guitar? If you could Travis, would you put the regular Jag tremolo on it? Or d'you like the hard tail?

id put a jag trem on it definitely. i got an actual job today so it might go on the list. maybe a refin too. (a la elvis costello jazzmaster) a jag trem maybe moved in a bit like the classic players + rolling tuneomatic = the best theoretical trem design. i think that ill get a new amp and guitar (for my mother's house) and then start improving on my jag, and finally picking up a pedal or 2.

im a busboy at a pub/restaurant. make about 50 a night. i share the position with another guy though, and its only two nights a week.

im potentially trading my valveking for a mesa boogie dual caliber head. if that fell through, id sell it and buy something small, cheap, and used. maybe an old fender champ or something. also theres a possible trade for an ampeg v4 which seems like a cool amp.

im looking for a boss delay, a reverb pedal (most likely the line6 verbzilla, with the OCTO setting), or maybe boss or ehx reverb. other than that whatever jumps out at me. the first dirt box i get'll problably be the bigmuff, its cheap, and sounds great. although the size is just unnecessary.

Don't they make mini-Muffs? They do sound different though. I don't know how. I can look into a Boss Digital Delay. I'll take a looksy.

thank you jake. and yea, theres definitely a difference between the little big muff and the big muff, but thats only because the guys at ehx are dicks. while they could have put all that great sound into a tinier box, they didnt, they changed the circuitry so it would sound smaller and people would associate fatness with physical largeness.

thank you jake. and yea, theres definitely a difference between the little big muff and the big muff, but thats only because the guys at ehx are dicks. while they could have put all that great sound into a tinier box, they didnt, they changed the circuitry so it would sound smaller and people would associate fatness with physical largeness.

Hmm that's what I thought it sounded like, that's completely retarded to do that...wow.