Pics of Everyones fender mustangs

here she is now with TOM bridge and JB Jr

Cool,I have a JB Jr in my Bronco and I love it.Are you using the stock pots on your Mustang,I have thought about changing out my 250k pots on my 68 Bronco for some 500k but I just cant bring myslef so do it as there vintage pots but I know it would sound better.

Yes, the pots are stock. As i have read in the seymour-duncan site that it's fine using 250K pots.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lefty build. Oil finished

Some more pics of my freshly modded Mustang with modern TOM bridge, locked tremolo, lowered switches, fully shielded, 500k pots and Duncan JB humbucker   .    

Sorry to double post but I have a little update. I am starting to realize that fender short scales are an addiction....   I was loving messing around with the squier mustang I posted and had an itch

here she is now with TOM bridge and JB Jr

Cool,I have a JB Jr in my Bronco and I love it.Are you using the stock pots on your Mustang,I have thought about changing out my 250k pots on my 68 Bronco for some 500k but I just cant bring myslef so do it as there vintage pots but I know it would sound better.

Yes, the pots are stock. As i have read in the seymour-duncan site that it's fine using 250K pots.

i have the stock pots with my jb as well, and to my ear it sounds fine

if i could find one of the trems i would buy it and build a whole guitar around it

dddave and I have more Broncos than anyone else in the world. True story.

lucky sons of guns

Well, if you'd get off your ass and get down here, you could play 'em.

whats the trem like?

Yanno, it's been said that it's Leo Fender's worst trem design, but I just don't get it. It works perfectly. The guitars stay in tune, and it feels great. *scratches head*

The action is quite minimal, so if you're looking to do some dive bombs, it ain't gonna happen, otherwise, it's quite nice.

whats the trem like?

Yanno, it's been said that it's Leo Fender's worst trem design, but I just don't get it. It works perfectly. The guitars stay in tune, and it feels great. *scratches head*

The action is quite minimal, so if you're looking to do some dive bombs, it ain't gonna happen, otherwise, it's quite nice.

i geuss people are just prejudice and want the lame strat trem instead of something that works

mustang/jag trems are much less invasive than strats, i dont know about the bronco routing

the bronco routing is kind of like a wide hummy route,idk how to explain it, i dont like the strat route because if you took the trem out there would be a huge holethrough the entire guitar=no good

The Bronco seems to be the "lost" Fender.... It's the only of the student models that hasn't been reissued at some point, barring the Swinger/Marauder...

I call for a Bronco reissue.

double edged sword right there though, with a reissue we lose all the elusiveness of the bronco, but it still would be awesome