Pics of Everyones fender mustangs

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lefty build. Oil finished

Some more pics of my freshly modded Mustang with modern TOM bridge, locked tremolo, lowered switches, fully shielded, 500k pots and Duncan JB humbucker   .    

Sorry to double post but I have a little update. I am starting to realize that fender short scales are an addiction....   I was loving messing around with the squier mustang I posted and had an itch

• 1 month later...
Nice ones. Mike, you have been ridiculously lucky with guitars... 2 Jag-Stangs and a Mustang within what... 4 months?

And that's awesome, Gary. Good score :)

LOL, I wish.

Yeah, I'm the American Mad-Mike with one Mustang guitar, a Mustang Bass, one Jag-Stang, one Jaguar, and one Jagmaster. Plus an army of cheaper guitars. Plus the one Jag-Stang I have has EMG pickups.

I was wondering when this confusion was going to happen. lol

Nice ones. Mike, you have been ridiculously lucky with guitars... 2 Jag-Stangs and a Mustang within what... 4 months?

And that's awesome, Gary. Good score :)

LOL, I wish.

Yeah, I'm the American Mad-Mike with one Mustang guitar, a Mustang Bass, one Jag-Stang, one Jaguar, and one Jagmaster. Plus an army of cheaper guitars. Plus the one Jag-Stang I have has EMG pickups.

I was wondering when this confusion was going to happen. lol

I'm confused again, so you have one or two? lol

This is crazy! Other mad mike, we'll just call you spiderman from now on :mrgreen:

Thats cool with me....... :)

I didn't know that there already was a Mad-Mike on this forum, otherwise i would have picked another name. :oops:

Other than that i have sold the blue Jag-Stang with profit. (the red one looks better)

• 3 weeks later...