• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Breed, Lithium Those are the ones where the chorus is really obvious to the ear.

i dont hear any chorus on those two

I was just about to say that! I'm guessing the idea is the intro, but to me that sounds like studio effects. Certainly couldn't achieve that with just the Small Clone, but maybe with some other pedals as well, and distortion. I don't hear it at all on Lithium, unless it's turned down a lot just to give a slight chime.

Teen Spirit has the 'ding, ding!' and solo, Come As You Are is obvious, and Drain You has the interlude.

• 1 year later...
is the small clone good enough to do kinda the same feedback as the polychorus on RFUS? or would i need a polychorus for that?

yeah

I do it and it sounds pretty cool.

depth up and rate full with about 2/3 dist pedals running

in my case ds1 ds2 and maybe a jackhammer

really suits the song

• 6 years later...

Long time listener first time caller. 

Sonic Blue Jagstang was my first axe twenty years ago. Recently been given position of lead guitar on top of my original position as singer, so I dusted her off, had a killswitch installed by my guitar tech, acquire a guitar tech, and build a pedalboard. 

Recently got a Stereo Vintage reissue of the Poly Chorus and right away I figured out the settings for the HSB (live and LP solos) and obv RFUS (spacey warble)

... and just the other day I discovered upon switching to Filter Matrix mode, barely touch the RFUS patch and slightly adjust the tune knob, the feedback sources to Rape Me (very very end), Frances Farmer, Milk It, RFUS, Tourettes, MV, Sappy, and I Hate Myself become very apparent. The Filter Matrix with all knobs but tune and feedback turned down make the solo sound for Sappy. 

NOTE if you see a pic of te Echo Flanger that's what Kurts note refers to in regards to what they call Poly Chorus settings basically the same pedal with diff gfx and knob placement; use that as your guide and oh the new PC comes with the "Nirvana Setting" in the manual of which I'm quick to guess its the warble patch. 

I'm gonna post a pic of my jagstang last played on stage in December. Apparently I can't just post it from my phone so I'll post it later on