My Jag stang does not say "Designed by Kurt Cobain&quot

94? are you sure it isn;t a 95, i believe that was the first year of production, and agreed with everyone else, the first run 95-98 were just stickers, someone procbly peeled it off.

Yup. '94 serial # T 037964. I had to order it. My step dad knew a guy who knew another guy who worked in a music store. He knew i was a heavy duty Nirvana fan, so he told me about the Jag-Stang coming out. I checked every music store here in Tulsa where i live, and nobody had one, some music stores didnt even know what the hell i was talking about, they thought i was crazy. "Jag Stang? whats a Jag Stang"? ... so anyway my step dad asked his friend if he could order me one. It was ordered on Feb. 17, 1995. it cost around $695 w/case, and i still have it to this day. being it has a 1994 serial# and i got it so early in the year of 1995, i believe it was a very early version just like Robroes, who said he got his for Christmas of 1994. and my serial# is very close to his.

• 4 weeks later...
94? are you sure it isn;t a 95, i believe that was the first year of production, and agreed with everyone else, the first run 95-98 were just stickers, someone procbly peeled it off.

I was so annoyed by the fanboy I bought my JS from, the first thing I did when I got in the car was peel the sticker off the back and throw it out of the window.