sickboy

some people say "I don't need to do that"

OK, I'm just thinking about selling my Jag (1962 american vintage reissue) to get the Jaguar HJG 1966KC (CIJ)

the price very approximate

just do what I want OK .....

,but some people say "you don't need to do that ,are you craze!!! sell the US jag to get a CIJ jag in the similar price maybe more expensive"

just make me confuse , I knew 1962 Jag is the best one but Jaguar HJG 1966KC is my dream

seem uncertain......

well, i would say dont do it, but i also think that if you want the KC jag bad enough to sell an original 62 jag, then nothing is going to stop you from doing it. so......

You are generally going to replace guitar for slightly cheaper one - the wood & the electronics are lesser quality; AV series are even comparable to vintage ones in terms of quality of parts and overall tone; Are you going for the looks or the tone?

I would'nt do it. The traditional Jag is where its at, if you want all them mods i'd buy a beat up CIJ model or even a Jagmaster. Or at worst do the modifications to the AVRI.

while i agree with you fran, i dont think the jag is satisfying his needs... i also think its part the superficial part of the cobain models. then again if thats what youre interested in, a modded 'real' jag would have even more mojo.

thanks y'all

I agree with you all I wouldn't do that ,so now I just keep my Jag this is my first guitar

for my dream guitar KC Jag just earn money then buy it.