• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Does it really matter what strings you use?

"I wanna sound like Kurt, I wanna sound like Kurt."

AAAAAAAAARGH!

I suppose you'll only really sound like him if you get the exact same rig, have the same pick ups in your mustang, perspire the same amount so the strings sound the same,( don't want to change em too early do we? might spoil teh kusrdtz!), oh, grow your hair to the same length he had it, depending on which era you wanna replicate and finally, be sure to make a home made Flipper t-shirt. Has to be the same as kurts though otherwise it won't work.

yea butt i did it wiht a tthurty what pracktise amp witch is mor liek kurt cuz he had a 85 what twinn revverb whitch is liek a marshel enyway

dont try and deny your kurtness.

am i really the only one on here who hasnt attempted teh kurtz? can we have a show of hands of people who have and havent attempted to achieve teh kurtz status?

yea butt i did it wiht a tthurty what pracktise amp witch is mor liek kurt cuz he had a 85 what twinn revverb whitch is liek a marshel enyway

dont try and deny your kurtness.

am i really the only one on here who hasnt attempted teh kurtz? can we have a show of hands of people who have and havent attempted to achieve teh kurtz status?

I like Nirvana and was really into them when I joined this site, but I've never had a WWKD bracelet or anything like that so I dun think I ever was a true TeH KUrDTzzzzzzzzzzz kid.