• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fender bullets duuuuuuuuuh

fender bullets suck.

on a fail note. funny string thing

my friend has a american stnd strat, and he put those super expensive elixr "last forever coated in ####" strings, and one broke after like a week, so he took them all off and replaced them with just some normal strings, cos he said he couldn't have one string not coated in the stuff, i laughed a lot

p.s mpedo if u tell payne that story or the fact that i found it funy ur dead.

i don't like coated strings at all they feel weird to play on is it just me or are they really weird to play on?

One man's trash is another mans treasure I say, Bullets are half of what I use, the rest is Earnie Ball 009-042. Even my TELE has bullets on it....though that was my mistake......yeah....that was my mistake.....

Dude I use freaking Darcos for the sole reason that I can get a pack for under $5. Well I used to be able to anyways, I'm not sure if I'll even be able to find them anymore, cuz a lot of music stores I've been to don't stock them cuz I guess they consider them worthless or something since they're so cheap and the store I used to get em at went out of business on Christmas Eve... anyways, I'm just agreeing with you that one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I know I'm an idiot but I don't think there's enough of a difference between different string brands to warrant spending loads on a pack. I'm not too bothered about how thick they are either. I've got 11's on my Les Paul, 9's on my Jag and five 9's (or 10's can't remember) and an 11 on my Strat. That being said, I far prefer heavy strings for drop/alternate tuning, whether I'm playing Korn (yes I know but I like them) or Sonic Youth.

I know I'm an idiot but I don't think there's enough of a difference between different string brands to warrant spending loads on a pack.

I personally agree with you 100%

Korn

:-hateit you just made me throw up in my mouth and it tasted like the tacos I ate for breakfast only a million times worse.