Finally got my Jazzy!

Took 3 days to come and had it delivered to my doorstep 8)

Now how punkrock is that :roll:

Out of the box it sucked, my Jag was setup this wasn't but I'm not complaining because I got it cheap.

I can't take photos because my sister dropped the camera the dumbass, so I'll probably have it mid-week when I get my camera repaired.

Loving it so far. :-D

Still not sure whether to go TOM or get another Mustang bridge like on my Jaguar.

COngratufookicglations!

Jazzmaster day is the best day!

I agree with the setup solution though. I had to replace a saddle on mine, the low "e" it owuld be. with a tele saddle thathas a nice ddep wide groove, but i play like a real moron, so you might not need it after all.

or you could just set it up, and learn how to play, insted of screwing it up beyond repair and hateing it when you get better......ive said that before.......im not trying to be mean, just helpful tips from someone who screwed stuff up when he was younger at the guitar.

uhm, I understand where you're coming from and you've said this a few times now but I doubt that changing the bridge to a Mustang bridge is hardly "screwing up beyond repair".

I can't stand the stock bridge, simple as that. I knew it before I joined the forums and I had my Jaguar.

I put the Mustang bridge and it was a lot better and didn't jump around as much (except for the Low E string) but it was a great improvement.

I was just saying that's all... Jeez. :roll:

or you could just set it up, and learn how to play, insted of screwing it up beyond repair and hateing it when you get better......ive said that before.......im not trying to be mean, just helpful tips from someone who screwed stuff up when he was younger at the guitar.

uhm, I understand where you're coming from and you've said this a few times now but I doubt that changing the bridge to a Mustang bridge is hardly "screwing up beyond repair".

I can't stand the stock bridge, simple as that. I knew it before I joined the forums and I had my Jaguar.

I put the Mustang bridge and it was a lot better and didn't jump around as much (except for the Low E string) but it was a great improvement.

no i was jsut saying, things can go wrong, anyways dont change the bridge, just change the saddles, the bridges are the same. or if you want to cheat, you could cut the grooves slightly deeper in the jazzy saddles.

edit: also i ahve no beef with you, im just saying things can randomly go wrong. example i was swapping pickups in my freidns jazz bass acouple months back, and i wasnt really paying attention since its jsut a simple solder job, and i burnt my hand a little bit, than my friend(WHAT A NCIE FRIEND) decided to whipe off the solder on the iron since i let him have a go at it, he wiped it onto my arm(on accident or so he says) than were restringing it, and it just randommly falls leaving a nice dent on the side of the body(he did some weird spiderman move to catch it it was cool) anyways, things just randomly go wrong.

no i was jsut saying, things can go wrong, anyways dont change the bridge, just change the saddles, the bridges are the same. or if you want to cheat, you could cut the grooves slightly deeper in the jazzy saddles.

edit: also i ahve no beef with you, im just saying things can randomly go wrong. example i was swapping pickups in my freidns jazz bass acouple months back, and i wasnt really paying attention since its jsut a simple solder job, and i burnt my hand a little bit, than my friend(WHAT A NCIE FRIEND) decided to whipe off the solder on the iron since i let him have a go at it, he wiped it onto my arm(on accident or so he says) than were restringing it, and it just randommly falls leaving a nice dent on the side of the body(he did some weird spiderman move to catch it it was cool) anyways, things just randomly go wrong.

Ah #### sorry to hear that man.

Yeah in Electronics at highschool a couple years ago I did a soldering course and I kept burning my hands because we were working with these massive solders to build small non-responsive robots. (aka. stupid pieces of metal that moves its arms and legs and looks like a penguin on steriods)

Yeah as for the pickups I wont be changing them ANY time soon I've decided. I now look at it like "####, this is a #### load better than I should be owning so just deal with pups".

Not like it sounds 'awful' anyway.

As for the bridge I think I'm going to stick with the Mustang bridge idea.

I might buy only the saddles but either way there will be Mustang-style saddles on there.

Shame I didn't pick up one of the early 66' Mustang bridges that went on eBay for like $30 :(

The spacing on that is teh-leet.

Congratulations with your new Jazzy!

Don't forget to post pics!

What color is it?

Hey post a pic your Jazzy together with your Jag. 8)

I sold my Jaguar to buy my Jazzmaster :)

Made a nice profit and I was going to use the profit for a bridge+pups but I've decided to buy something worth while.

Like 12 copies of that Monopoly board game. That game is so darn ghetto that if I play it enough, I'll finally work out how to be rich in the outside world. 8)