thats the question for me, surf green or the origianal olypic white. if and when I ever get the body sanded down then I'll have to decide, but sun burst is always at the top of my list. I dont care about it being "correct" that much. I dont plan on selling it.

ah heres somthing cool that developed another project has entered my life kinda unexpected. I put a transmission in for a guy on the side this weekend and he didnt have cash, we decided we'd work something out b/c he has TONS of old junk out at his farm. So I go out there and stumble apon alot of disirable stuff >

32 ford chasis, axels, running boards fenders hood no body, unless I find it out there

27 ford model T coupe all there but no interior no motor no glass

23 ford model t roadster chasis and tub not much besides basics

1953 ford flathead motor in irrigation stand

1965 chevy 327 in irrigation stand

1964 ford 3 speed out of a mustang (which is out there but its garbage for the most part)

Told me take what I want I'll give him a bill extra so I dont feel too bad. Then I'll sand blast all that, prime and sell it I dont have the funds to do any hot rod projects but I guess a rolling model T chopped and maybe channeled with a flathead sitting in it will fetch some cash.

this guys land is acres and acres of mesquite bushes 6ft tall and grass and pack rat nest, I nearly tripped on that flathead and the model T was rite in the thick of it all. a few friends and some chainsaws is what its gonna take to get the cars out of there.

thats the question for me, surf green or the origianal olypic white. if and when I ever get the body sanded down then I'll have to decide, but sun burst is always at the top of my list. I dont care about it being "correct" that much. I dont plan on selling it.

ah heres somthing cool that developed another project has entered my life kinda unexpected. I put a transmission in for a guy on the side this weekend and he didnt have cash, we decided we'd work something out b/c he has TONS of old junk out at his farm. So I go out there and stumble apon alot of disirable stuff >

32 ford chasis, axels, running boards fenders hood no body, unless I find it out there

1964 ford 3 speed out of a mustang (which is out there but its garbage for the most part)

Told me take what I want I'll give him a bill extra so I dont feel too bad. Then I'll sand blast all that, prime and sell it I dont have the funds to do any hot rod projects but I guess a rolling model T chopped and maybe channeled with a flathead sitting in it will fetch some cash.

this guys land is acres and acres of mesquite bushes 6ft tall and grass and pack rat nest, I nearly tripped on that flathead and the model T was rite in the thick of it all. a few friends and some chainsaws is what its gonna take to get the cars out of there.

if memory serves, you may not be able to use those engines once they've been rebuilt for irrigation. Odds are, they're bore'd .060 over and unusable.

this guys land is acres and acres of mesquite bushes 6ft tall and grass and pack rat nest, I nearly tripped on that flathead and the model T was rite in the thick of it all. a few friends and some chainsaws is what i

ts gonna take to get the cars out of there.

if your after cash, a flat motor might not be what you want, yes with dress up goodies they are rather nice looking, but nail head buicks seem to be the hip motor these days with 6, or even 8 carb manifolds for them. now im just going by recent prices off the bay for nailheads, and even some local prices.

Olypic white with white pearl/brown tort pickguard.

A msuic shop near mear has a surf green jag, i didnt like it, it looks like the colour you'd paint a nursing home or something. Tacky.

Feel free to kill me.

Edit: It would only look good if it looked a bit more beat up...

AGE4D SEAFOAM GREEN. definitly do it laquer finish, like the old skool 62's and please get rid of that ugly neck job, i can;t beleive someone would do that. but hey thats like, and i think it would look cool a bit relic'ed you know, with some finish checking/cracks and small amount of wear. i think that would be superbly pretty. and please do keep an eye out for cheap jags, like yours. or jazzys, and when you find one pm.

im robert don;t forget, me love you long time.

peace