Sign in to follow this  
rockman1994

Kurt Cobain jaguar

I was always wondering why did Kurt's Jaguar had 3 knobs. When I look at vintage 1965 it only has two knobs. Was it like custom because he added 2 humbuckers on it or what. Also what was the point of Kurt putting a gibson style toggle switch. i mean did it help or what. Also does anyone know any videos of Kurt using the Jaguar during the In Utero Tour? Well just wondering :-hmmm

kurtsequipment.com

tells you all you want to know. he didnt use it during in utero tour but recorded with it

yea i know tht site. It said tho tht his guitar tech put a seymour duncan jb for in utero. I just wondered if he ever used it.

I'm selling mine if anyone wants it...

y would you want to sell it. isn't it like suppose to be like good since it has 2 dimarzio pickups and a tune o matic. or r u talking about a normal fender jaguar

not a fan of Yeah Yeah Yeahs I guess..

283855014_1edfd7df51.jpg?v=0

More than likely he didn't go to Walmart and buy his. he probably got a top quality First Act, probably specially made, for promotional or advertisement purposes.

$300

I think to be fair to everyone if I put it on eBay this weekend along with all my other guitars.

$300 though? Seriously?

The only reason I'm selling it is because I lost my job and need money to pay the bills. YAY recession!

they actually make some really nice ones. but none that normal people get to have

i was being sarcastic, but im pretty sure they made one for paul mccartney. although i bet thats made nowhere near the other first acts.

$300

I think to be fair to everyone if I put it on eBay this weekend along with all my other guitars.

$300 though? Seriously?

The only reason I'm selling it is because I lost my job and need money to pay the bills. YAY recession!

Its worth more than $300. I'll give ya $500 for it :mrgreen:

they actually make some really nice ones. but none that normal people get to have

i was being sarcastic, but im pretty sure they made one for paul mccartney. although i bet thats made nowhere near the other first acts.

yeah. us normal folk don't get to touch that pot o' gold.