Squier Classic Vibe Duo Sonic?

no, i disagree on that. a good squier is as good as the average fender, but quality control is a problem. some of the necks fret out, etc (although this does happen on poor fenders), so its up to you to check out the guitars. i cant stand squier trems. But a good hardtail, with a nice neck pocket, straight neck, and resonant body is a winner. most squiers need new pickups, but that neck p-90 through a crate palomino (thats right crate) sounded amazing.

Found a v16 in the store for 270 by the way, im tempted to pull the trigger again. problably wont though...

laugh or not, I got a hand-me-down BC Rich Bronze series Warlock (belonged to my girlfriend when she thought she'd learn guitar) and it feels awesome, seriously. Thin neck and believe it or not the weight distrubtion is pretty good. Agathis body, i was surprised. It will be my new project :-cool

there are a couple series of squires to look out for.

1. jv series, or jvm

2. vista series.

3. pro tone series.

all of these are in par with the standards of fender, or maybe more depending.

even the affinity series has its perks, i have a 2000 squir afffinity tele that has the best feeling neck ever with a thin poplar body. its a great guitar for pure rock tonez.

1. jv series, or jvm

2. vista series.

3. pro tone series.

even the affinity series has its perks, i have a 2000 squir afffinity tele that has the best feeling neck ever with a thin poplar body. its a great guitar for pure rock tonez.

my '05 affinity strat's neck is made of the most beautiful wood ever, and has a lovely satin finish

1. jv series, or jvm

2. vista series.

3. pro tone series.

my '05 affinity strat's neck is made of the most beautiful wood ever, and has a lovely satin finish

The necks seem to be popular with Squiers.

As for me, gotta agree with Robert, the neck on my Affinity Tele feels amazing. Just a great, comfortable shape. Just wish it had a satin finish, like my Jagmaster did (also a great neck).

The neck for my 51 felt a bit chunky, but I have still yet to play it, so who knows?

The neck on the Cyclone I have on lay-buy felt good, but the strings were really grubby and it was hard to get a feel for it.

1. jv series, or jvm

2. vista series.

3. pro tone series.

In my opinion the new Classic Vibe series should be added to that list. They are brilliant.