kURT COBAIN USING A TELECASTER

kurt actually starting using a jap tele(bound, with bucker in the neck) as his main guitar before he died, i remember seeing a few pics of it , and it even went up for sale a few years back.

Sunburst too, i believe.

Teles look sooooo gooood in sunburst

i was surfing on the TV last night and came across californication, it was titled "In Utero" so i thought that was the one you were talking about... but no. it had the TV broadcast saying body of kurt has been found and some chick crying and heart shaped box playing and at the end they go to the vigil that was held in seattle. The show was actually pretty good.

Cross- do you know the title of the episode with his tele?

i was surfing on the TV last night and came across californication, it was titled "In Utero" so i thought that was the one you were talking about... but no. it had the TV broadcast saying body of kurt has been found and some chick crying and heart shaped box playing and at the end they go to the vigil that was held in seattle. The show was actually pretty good.

Cross- do you know the title of the episode with his tele?

Does Californication not take place in present day?

I only ever bothered to watch the first two episodes

• 2 months later...