Fran

Pics of your Jag-Stangs

My JS is going to be exactly like that one. (except for the Texas Single Coil, cuz it still has the stock neck pup)

It's at my luthier at the moment.

When i have the money, i will buy the Texas Special Singe Coil. :-D

Hey aren't you the guy who posted that video of yourself playing along to smells like teen spirit a while ago?

Tought i recognised you.

Post it up again! The new kurtz kids may love it! ;-)

bought my jag-stang yesterday of some man in France for 800 pretty god dael. shld be her bi friday cnt wait!!!1!!!!

got my boss ds-1 off a man from gumtre for 50, with my cruiser by crafter gutiar and amp it sounds fking awsom! kinda similar to kurtz tone but the ds-1 has a litle to mch gain for me. it also buzzes alotdoes any1 else hav taht prblem?

bought my jag-stang yesterday of some man in France for 800 pretty god dael. shld be her bi friday cnt wait!!!1!!!!

got my boss ds-1 off a man from gumtre for 50, with my cruiser by crafter gutiar and amp it sounds fking awsom! kinda similar to kurtz tone but the ds-1 has a litle to mch gain for me. it also buzzes alotdoes any1 else hav taht prblem?

o noes i am sooo jalouss all i hav gots is my fahters rwally olde mutsang an it sound nuthn liek teh kurtz wht am i gonna do an his jagwar (frm teh 60s i mean wtf!!!!!!!!!) has a real terbly noise it dose'nt grnuge a lott i am sad now!?!?1?!?!?!?1?!

Yeah man 800 is the koolist prce i wood paey 4 it. downt chainge tha stings thooh cuz i herd thas wut kurt uused on his jagstand ann i wud waaana play the sayme gitar as he did. cud sumone pleeeeze post the tabz fur smels like team sprit cos i caarnt work it owt an i want too play it to mi frends at skool and just tu show them igot teh kurtdzs.

rung the guy and he said it shld be her 2mora!!!! cnt wait!!

nt gonna change the strings as sum1 tld me tht kurt used the stck strings and it gave him the tone he has.

also what amp shld i buy? im stuck between the marshall mg100 and the fender frontman 212iheard kurt used fenders so i kinda wnt dat..

it dunt matter you dumb #### cuz as longas yu got the boss ds1 them you wil b ayble to get the sayme suondz as wotkurt did an also ifyougetablue jagztand it loooks waaaaaaay coowler then the red ones an kurt uused 1 of thowse. and does anywon no wat pluktrums kurt used cus i wannt to getas neer to his sownd as i can. pleeeeeeeeezzee.

Does anyon no wat cords kurt uused on nevermine cos i wanna get thesayme sound he got wehn they recordide smels like tean sprit an wot the pedalz he has?!?!?!?!?!

and gess what i fouwd in the attic? a red and blak jersiy lik kurt had.

Warmoth Jagstang? You can see the wood grains right thru the finish, ash or alder?

Bingo. Warmoth, indeed, and it's alder.

I wanted the grain and everything to peek through so I never sealed or sanded the body. I just wanted a player's guitar, something that I could beat on. :wink:

Warmoth Jagstang? You can see the wood grains right thru the finish, ash or alder?

Bingo. Warmoth, indeed, and it's alder.

I wanted the grain and everything to peek through so I never sealed or sanded the body. I just wanted a player's guitar, something that I could beat on. :wink:

Lol now its on ebay for sale.

Yeah, it's kind of a shame. I've only had it for a few weeks and I've only jammed with it once. It's not very pretty but it plays surprisingly well. But I've been going crazy for a different guitar that I'm trying to fund the purchase of.