Pics of your Jag-Stangs

I think it sounds like a completely different beast. It makes it much brighter and louder, at least to me. I am in love.

Cool. :) I have a TBX tone pot in mine. Depending on the amp, I can get really bright. (Almost shrill if there is a lot of gain.) Gives a great variety of tone though. Sounds like it is just want you wanted.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New here... here's a family portrait.

Needs more cage-dancin' girls, IMO.

My baby Emg SA in the neck and Emg 81 in the bridge. Just had a new bone nut made/installed and a double fret dressing (they were that bad) and spacers under the string tree (to get rid of all th

Cool. :) I have a TBX tone pot in mine. Depending on the amp, I can get really bright. (Almost shrill if there is a lot of gain.) Gives a great variety of tone though. Sounds like it is just want you wanted.

I couldn't be happier. scared to even mess with a tbx. I am pretty new to doing electrical mods.If it wasn't for this forum I would be lost in the sauce.

I couldn't be happier. scared to even mess with a tbx. I am pretty new to doing electrical mods.If it wasn't for this forum I would be lost in the sauce.

The TBX isn't too hard of an install. It installs just like any other tone pot would for the most part. A push pull or toggle can get a little more annoying in small spaces. :)

Hello guys

My name is Pierre and this is my Fiesta Red Fender Jagstang Lefthanded (same as Kurt)

i life in holland and i have by this guitar from someone in holland

I enjoy this guitar verry well

Have fun and enjoy the photo's

Greetings and Totall Nirvana

img2145e.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img2146n.jpg

img2147x.jpg

img2148l.jpg

img2150r.jpg

img2149e.jpg

img2151p.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've hugely modified mine.

Di'Marzio super distortion Pup

Seymour Duncan cool rails Pup

LSR Rollor nut

Chrome Pot Covers

Locking machine heads

Locked down bridge

Tune'o' Matic bridge

Roller String trees

The biggest change I made on this guitar was to change the wiring configuration to include a toggle switch and moved the input to the side of the guitar. I also removed the switches as i kept hitting my finger on them.

I will replace the scratch-plate soon so you wont see the holes where the switches used to be

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

I've hugely modified mine.

Di'Marzio super distortion Pup

Seymour Duncan cool rails Pup

LSR Rollor nut

Chrome Pot Covers

Locking machine heads

Locked down bridge

Tune'o' Matic bridge

Roller String trees

The biggest change I made on this guitar was to change the wiring configuration to include a toggle switch and moved the input to the side of the guitar. I also removed the switches as i kept hitting my finger on them.

I will replace the scratch-plate soon so you wont see the holes where the switches used to be

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Very cool mods!!

• 4 weeks later...

Mine's a beat up 1997. The Dynamic Vibrato setup is long gone and the routes have been filled in favor of a tune-o-matic/stop bar tailpiece setup. The trem plate is still there for aesthetic reasons, it's damn ugly without it. The pickups are a Seymour Duncan Great White Strat pickup at the neck and a DiMarzio PAF Pro at the bridge position. It's already been posted a lot, but here it is again with and without the trem plate.

HPIM0202-1.jpg?t=1229388789

P1001023.jpg?t=1229388876

What did you fil the holes with?

Hot Rails joins the party, removed the FB bucker due to a recent Tele that needed it more

The guitar is on 500K pots with a Duncan JB and Hot Rails

Switches are now for buth pups, on, split and off, it's allot of fun so far, the guitat is fantastic

How does that MasteryBridge work for ya man? I'm ordering one next week; seems like the only way to go to have a perfect set-up.

Nice Axe.

2nd pic

heres a pic of a mod my friend did, i sold him this one a few months back.

he put a '51 Fender custom shop nocaster pickup in the neck

and a '57 gibson classic humbucker

he plans to put some tele chrome knobs on at some point to totally chorme it out.

this thing is a beast it growls loud.

great guitar tech who went through some trouble but got the job done.

1st guitar a clean CIJ Jagstang with a SDuncan JB Humbucker in it this is my 4th jagstang ive come across in 1 year.

101_1775.jpg

image.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just got this in the mail today. It is pretty great! Goes very well with my Fiesta Red one. :) It is a 2002 Sonic Blue Jag-Stang all stock and wonderful. Just a little bit of dings on the bottom, but otherwise excellent!

5860580865_2551964deb.jpg

IMG_0270 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5861133488_52a8026066.jpg

IMG_0272 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5861134330_0bd54f2b8b.jpg

IMG_0278 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5861133848_25beebc454.jpg

IMG_0275 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

Just got this in the mail today. It is pretty great! Goes very well with my Fiesta Red one. :) It is a 2002 Sonic Blue Jag-Stang all stock and wonderful. Just a little bit of dings on the bottom, but otherwise excellent!

5860580865_2551964deb.jpg

IMG_0270 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5861133488_52a8026066.jpg

IMG_0272 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5861134330_0bd54f2b8b.jpg

IMG_0278 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5861133848_25beebc454.jpg

IMG_0275 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

Nice guitar dude :mrgreen:

My ex-fiesta I bought in 1996, now hardtail thanks to bolted-down tail-piece and T-O-M, Duncan SH-11 and APS-1, soon to have Duncan triple shot for series/parallel/split on the custom custom, and a push-pull phase switch on the tone pot.

stang1a.jpg

stang2a.jpg

stang5a.jpg

Nice. Reminds me a little of a Pawn Shop Mustang.