• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New here... here's a family portrait.

Needs more cage-dancin' girls, IMO.

My baby Emg SA in the neck and Emg 81 in the bridge. Just had a new bone nut made/installed and a double fret dressing (they were that bad) and spacers under the string tree (to get rid of all th

Yeah, it was there when i bought it. I went to remove it once i got it home and noticed it had been hiding a paint chip, so i just left it.

Now you just have to be careful you don't gig in the wrong town and have it inturpreted as some kind of adverse political statement ;)

hahaha all you have to do is sport that "punk rock" attitude and spit on, kick, and punch anyone who has a problem with it, but nowadays its starting to become a "cool" thing for rednecks to hate america due to the recent election results.

Yeah, it was there when i bought it. I went to remove it once i got it home and noticed it had been hiding a paint chip, so i just left it.

Now you just have to be careful you don't gig in the wrong town and have it inturpreted as some kind of adverse political statement ;)

hahaha all you have to do is sport that "punk rock" attitude and spit on, kick, and punch anyone who has a problem with it, but nowadays its starting to become a "cool" thing for rednecks to hate america due to the recent election results.

If you do play in such an environment, just say it's meaning is SOS or distress or whatever it is the universal navy meaning is.

How quickly the patriots will turn...

Yes. The posts for the stop bar tailpiece are slightly closer together than the ones for the Mustang trem. I had to drill new holes in the trem plate, so although I still have the trem parts if I hever had a use for a Mustang trem the original plate would not be reusable.